Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Single and adjusting

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 1:00 PM
  • 5 Replies
4 moms liked this

Good Morning :) I am not newly single, actually I have been for quite some time. Recently I was thrown into a situation where I am now 33 weeks pregnant and completely on my own. I had adjusted to be single with my daughter from my marriage that ended in Dec 2012 and was happy and doing very well. Well life keeps you on your toes, right? I am once again having to adjust to taking care of my 7 yr old as well as this beautiful little girl that is about to enter our world in June on my own. The "father" shows no interest or concern and has not offerred to help in any way. But that is another story. Anyways I'm getting off topic here. I really just wanted to say that life always brings challenges and if I can do it so can anyone else that is struggling. If anyone needs a shoulder, an ear, a hug or just a friend I am here and could use the same for myself at times. Keep your head up and take one day at a time. 

Y'all have a great weekend!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 1:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ajohnson08099
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Aww you sound like a very trong positive woman. Keep your head up! Sounds like your little one are very lucky to have you as a mom.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 4:40 PM
2 moms liked this

Congrats on your pregnancy!  I have no doubt that you, and your girls, will do just fine without this man in your lives.

MommieJ
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you both for your kind words. Life has definately put me through the ringer and forced me to be strong, but it comes and goes just like for everyone else. I have my moments. I will continue to do my best and get myself out of this place and into brighter light.

You both take care and enjoy your Sunday :)

otoole
by Bronze Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 12:42 PM

aw thats really nice. good for you for being so strong and positive :)

steviechick
by Gold Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:50 PM

you rock

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN