Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Ask him out? Stay traditional or be the slut?

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 1:24 PM
  • 21 Replies
I have a super crush - never felt this way about my ex and only once (high school sweetheart...) so, we're talking head over heels! I know he "likes" me but does he "like" me? We worked together and I just lost my job. I'm an executive - senior leader in our company. He was senior management as well (divorced and dating.. Not much luck). Everyone has sent their well wishes but him?! It would be so easy to just "hope you're OK or team misses you" but he hasn't which makes it more obvious that he's uncomfortable over what to say... I feel pretty confident about that. And, his team have said how much he misses me... So? Do I flirt lightly and be bold to say "I like you" or send a silly picture text that says "I wanna kiss you" - you can see - all my confidence as a smart, beautiful grown woman are dissipated by his lack of communication?? What if he doesn't know i LIKE him? Do i tell him I do or sit and wait for him to text????? Help me girls! I'm not good at this, super stubborn and usually super confident so my ego and pride are on the line here....
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 1:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sallij
by Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 1:40 PM
2 moms liked this
I don't think asking out a guy makes you a slut. Rather than try to play coy I just be straight and ask if he wants to go see a movie or dinner or whatever.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
brieri
by Platinum Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:07 PM

coffeemuffinFor you.  Welcome to the group. 

Andrewsmom70
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Ask him to coffee.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 4:05 PM

I agree with this!

Quoting sallij:

I don't think asking out a guy makes you a slut. Rather than try to play coy I just be straight and ask if he wants to go see a movie or dinner or whatever.

jaybabe28
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 6:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I would ask him out. Sending a picture saying, ''I want to kiss you" is weird in my opinion. But yes just ask him out.

kitty8199
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 6:06 PM
Don't do cutsie high school type flirting like i like you, or pictures.

Just say hey wanna grab a bite to eat one day?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deltathree
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 8:38 PM

Make it light.  Ask him to go for coffee or something like that.

Homeschoolmom10
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:37 PM
3 moms liked this

Personally I would say something like its strange not seeing you everyday anymore, we should grab lunch together and catch up...when are you free? Then feel out the situation when you do meet up. 

paganmommy4
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 4:39 AM

Tell him

Caramel824
by Bronze Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 5:45 PM
I guess I'm a SUPER HO,I ask my interest to cum lay in my bed and if the sex is GOOD can we be married!!!!!??
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)