Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Child support questions!! Help!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi I have a 3 year old daughter. Me and her father just broke up about a month ago and its been hard on me but hes been seeing her about 3 days out of the week.... he  called me yesterday and told me hes not going to be able to see her for awhile because he just started working again and has no one to watch her while hes at work... I told him I cant take care of her on my own and he cursed me out and told me to stop  calling him.... He said he will see her on weekends... I dont know if i should take him for child support... What should i do??

by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 6:03 PM
Replies (11-11):
FabiolaG
by Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 9:33 AM

I agree with this, if nothing else works. . child support it is! I avoid going to the court by an y circumstance.. the baby father and I attend counseling and buys the baby's food everything. we make sure we work our way out for our baby and only the best for him!

Quoting LifeCafe42:

No screaming and yelling it gets you nowhere if he's working again then maybe time for preschool and he can help pay and pick her up after work. Try and work something out and if not court is always the best option if its going south because things are in writing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)