Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I want to know already!!! *Update*

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:18 PM
  • 8 Replies
My bf done something but won't tell me he says you will have to wait till I come home this weekend. His parents live close so Sunday she says everyone knows but not you and you will know soon, she was trying so hard not tote me but I could tell she was excited and saying it will be even more perfect when my Parents come to visit this weekend to. Me and had a great last weekend and he said next will be even better. I been waiting two weeks I want to know what's all this big fuss about ahhhhh lol.

So after shipment delays finally got my gift and when he got home he gave it to me. It was two rings in shape of a heart he will have one ring half the heart he had it engraved on his saying She waits and on my ring the other half of the heart says He'll return. I was speechless and had tears. It is beautiful and means a lot next ring I get from will be a proposal so excited:):)
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
michiganmom5150
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:19 PM
Maybe he's gonna put a ring on it?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Blessed_Mommy87
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:47 PM
I wish but he has never been married or had kids he says when he proposes that would be the only time and no divorce. If he does it will more likely happen after he comes back from deployment in the winter. He wants to do it big plus he won't do it without asking my dads permission but there coming in town this weekend maybe he changed his mind. Will see:)

Quoting michiganmom5150:

Blessed_Mommy87
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:56 PM
Now more of my family know and now there teasing me with my cousin says that her husband should be trained by him. So got all this people teasing me and hearing that he said to his there will e a wedding next summer when he's back from deployment am the one. I am nervous butterflies in the stomach and anxious to know.
Tsmommy106
by Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 11:43 PM
I think it's a ring too.
How do you know he hasn't asked your dad already? Maybe that's why everyone is coming in. Good luck! Whatever it is, sounds like you'll love it

Quoting Blessed_Mommy87:

I wish but he has never been married or had kids he says when he proposes that would be the only time and no divorce. If he does it will more likely happen after he comes back from deployment in the winter. He wants to do it big plus he won't do it without asking my dads permission but there coming in town this weekend maybe he changed his mind. Will see:)

Quoting michiganmom5150:

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Apr. 23, 2013 at 7:57 AM
I'm guessing a ring. Keep us posted.
steviechick
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:28 AM

I say ring, too.  It can't be anything else!

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Apr. 23, 2013 at 9:18 AM
Fingers crossed let us know!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Blessed_Mommy87
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 9:58 AM
I don't know he is the type that important things are said face to face and he always has something that goes with it like when he told me he loves me, he told me how wonderful and happy I make him he was so nervous and stirring I couldn't help but laugh a little after he told me he gave me a sticker for my car I heart (love) my airman. He asked me to be his gf gave to face holding my my hand. Everyone says I will cry and cry. I will let y'all know:)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)