Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sad, angry, frustrated, jealous...thats me today! Ugh

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:23 AM
  • 3 Replies

So I have been really good about not talking to my ex, engaging in convo, holding on to false hope of getting back together etc. 

He is on a work trip and I feel like he is with someone.  Ugh..no reason to think that other then he was a little "short" with me when we texted a message about my son.  I am just being stupid and paranoid. Why can to get over this s@it!!

This week is still hard for me too. Yesterday was his birthday, today would have been our anniversary, and my birthday is Sunday!, 

Gotta pick up and keep busy

by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
steviechick
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:30 AM

Yes, stay busy.  I know its hard to be stuck in the past and think that he will come back into your life.  He won't.  I'm sorry to say that.  You need to start coming to reality that your life with him is over.  Perhaps it's time to seek counseling or reach out to friends and family more.  Talk to them about your feelings. 

Hugs!

FabiolaG
by Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:50 AM

Letting go, one of the hardest thing to do.. is easy to say.. your situation is similar then mine. not sure how long you guys have been separated but I have been separated from the baby's father about to be 3 years and I still hold on to that HOPE which at times isn't good at all because I drive myself crazy! one thing that's help me is counseling. and the Truth is the bond between the baby's father and you will never go away because that is your baby's father and will always have to talk to him. . that's the part I hate!. I understand you completely. if you need any advice I'm here. remember I have been in your situation for 3 years. HUGS.

Quoting mommyRojo:

So I have been really good about not talking to my ex, engaging in convo, holding on to false hope of getting back together etc. 

He is on a work trip and I feel like he is with someone.  Ugh..no reason to think that other then he was a little "short" with me when we texted a message about my son.  I am just being stupid and paranoid. Why can to get over this s@it!!

This week is still hard for me too. Yesterday was his birthday, today would have been our anniversary, and my birthday is Sunday!, 

Gotta pick up and keep busy

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Apr. 23, 2013 at 9:17 AM
It won't be easy even 3 1/2 years later my ex knows what will push my buttons and get under my skin
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)