Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Take Your Child to Work Day

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 2:10 PM
  • 20 Replies

Two more days until Take Your Child to Work Day. Is your child going to work with you on Thursday? Did you go to work with your parent back when it was Take Your Daughter to Work Day?

by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 2:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Stephd710
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 2:30 PM

I have 2 year old twins.  I dont think I will get anything done if I bring them to work.  LOL!

steviechick
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 3:29 PM

I would take my daughter to work with me on Thursday but she would be bored out of her mind and spend the entire time on her iPhone!

gdsTX
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 3:39 PM

I would, but my workplace is kind of dangerous for a toddler. When he's old enough to at least stay at my desk, then I'll consider bringing him to work.

conniejo75
by Bronze Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 3:53 PM
No and no. I think it should be in summer if at all. This week is state testing for students. Every state I have lived in it falls that way.... and no way I would have my child miss school let alone state tests. It is a waste of time. Most kids I see at work are bored and just playing on ipad/phone
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
easinpc
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 5:03 PM

My son won't be coming to work with me that day but has on other days in the past.  He loves getting to come with me!  Lol he usually helps out with various small things around the office and is "paid" by getting pizza and soda for lunch. 

diaperstodating
by Angel on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:49 AM

Mobile Photo

LauraMH
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 7:47 AM
My kids won't be coming but they are at work with my quite often as if is. I don't get sick days so when they are sick I bring them to the office! They have fun and watch movies on my laptop. I won't take them out for it because they (mostly dd) have missed a lot if school as it is.
morethanamemory
by Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:53 AM

lol no I never went to work with my parents, and I doubt with the job I have they would let me...lol and besides she is 3 and I would never get anywork done, although I have taken her in while I wasn't on the clock and she did like going I work in the nursing home and she loved showing off for all the residents.

diaperstodating
by Angel on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:56 AM
Schools are closed today. There used to be several absences so for the past several years schools are always closed for students (not teachers) then they go back to school tomorrow.

Quoting LauraMH:

My kids won't be coming but they are at work with my quite often as if is. I don't get sick days so when they are sick I bring them to the office! They have fun and watch movies on my laptop. I won't take them out for it because they (mostly dd) have missed a lot if school as it is.

diaperstodating
by Angel on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:57 AM
I went with my mom and dad to work a couple times when it was Take Your Child to Work Day.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)