Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Pisses me off

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:19 PM
  • 7 Replies

Mobile Photo

You know what pisses me off, is that my sons dad has never been in his life, but he goes an has another son but hell take care of that one? Really? Why him? Last I check your first kid had a 4% chance of living when he was first born , did you care? No! Did you go see him everyday when he was on life support ? No! Did you even go one day? Nope! All you cared about was to get back with me but I said no an because I said no you want nothing to do with my son. But you'll take care of your other kid ? That's bull crap, how could you not want to see your first kid , he's so smart and funny. The more I think about it I wanna say he missing out on his dad, but really your missing out on him,
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Hezzy1228
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:31 PM
My oldest sons father does the same thing :( He had another child he is there for and sees constantly even though he and her arent together anymore but my son is 7 years older than him and has seen his father maybe 2 months out of his entire life. It is so damn frustrating and i just want to bitch slap the ass. But no matter how angry i get or even knowing one day i will have to hear the "i want to live with my father" shit, my son will know who was there and who loved him enough to stay . Your boy will too :)
Shannonlynnnn
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:35 PM
There what I would like to call sperm donors (: my son is two and the other kid is almost 1 , ugh I know how you feel , but maybe it's for the best,

Quoting Hezzy1228:

My oldest sons father does the same thing :( He had another child he is there for and sees constantly even though he and her arent together anymore but my son is 7 years older than him and has seen his father maybe 2 months out of his entire life. It is so damn frustrating and i just want to bitch slap the ass. But no matter how angry i get or even knowing one day i will have to hear the "i want to live with my father" shit, my son will know who was there and who loved him enough to stay . Your boy will too :)

Hezzy1228
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:42 PM
It is for the best girl, doesnt always feel like it and it breaks your heart when they ask why they dont have a daddy. The only thing i can suggest is when he asks about him. Tell him the good memories, show him photos and just say that some people dont know how to be a daddy and they love as best as they know how. But when they get older they will get angry and they will blame you, My son got mad at me when he was 8 and said i was trying to keep his father from him. I let him write a letter to him... he never heard back and i even facebooked the douche and he said it was fine. Finally at almost 9 he asked me to promise he never had to see or talk to him again. I said ok :)
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:35 AM
Its time for you to let go and move on. He has made his choice in life that does not include you and sadly does not include his son. Do the best that you can to make a happy life for your son.
reynab27
by Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 3:47 AM
My daughters eight and im going through this right now last week and today she yelled at me for "not letting her father come around" it hurts so much cause it's not true...shes his first and now has three others has costody of those kids but has nothing to do with my bby girl. My heart breaks for her but what can i do? Nothing....im already doing my part by loving her still in the end she will see the best thing he missed is with me...my sweet bby girl.
teamwilson
by Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:52 AM
I have this situation but reversed. He had kids when we met was a great father to them we were together 5 years before I had first dd and he has never done right by her. He knows she is his. We had DNA test. He is not with the other mom or me but still is very involved with their kids. Not ours. I asked one day what's up with that and he says he doesn't have to worry about our dd because he knows I'm doing a great job parenting and that he doesn't trust his other bm to raise his kids right. Wth! I don't buy it at all.
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:13 AM
His loss he's missing out on a cute kid
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN