Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

First time leaving my little guy overnight...eeekk!

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 1:15 AM
  • 4 Replies

So I'm getting ready to spend my VERY 1st night away from my son, and it'll be 2 in a row.  He's 16 months and staying with Grandma, at my house, so I know he's going to be perfectly fine playing and doing whatever he wants, since Grandma has no rules!!  Now, don't get me wrong I'm excited to go, as it's a GIRLS weekend...in VEGAS!!  But I'm internally freaking out just a bit about leaving him and being so far away...aaahhhh

by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 1:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
LauraMH
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 7:56 AM
Go and have fun! Know that your mom will take excellent care of your baby (she raised you right!). I know its nerve-wracking but it will be ok. Have fun!
breebree04
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 10:10 AM

Its always alittle scary the first time but try to relax and have fun! You know hes in good hands, enjoy your time to yourself it may be awhile before it happens again lol :)

Stephd710
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:25 AM

Awww!  He will have a blast with grandma and get spolied beyond belief!  Go have fun!

lilbit53009
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:30 AM

he'll be fine!

i never freaked out cause i left my son with my mom too (he was younger than that when he had his first sleep over). at the time i only had a few months expirience of being a mom, when my mother had about 25 years. so he was probably in better hands with her anyways lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN