Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Today is a rough one

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:41 AM
  • 8 Replies
Today would have been our 8th wedding anniversary. its crazy how today once was a very special day that was celebrated and now it means nothing to the one it should mean the most to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
rocky_mtn_mama
by Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:00 PM

I'm sorry, I know how hard it is.  (((hug)))

Stephd710
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:08 PM

Sorry, that sucks!  I still remember my old anniversary too.  But I like to celebrate my "divorceaversary"!  LOL!  It was a blessing in disguise. 

steviechick
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:32 PM

My anniversary came and went twice after my separation and later divorce.  Now I celebrate the day I was divorced - just a few days after Thanksgiving.  I look at the day I was married like any other day.  It has no significance to me.  I'm on to a new start in life - one with a better and much more happier ending.

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Ha, I call it my "antiversary".  lol

Quoting Stephd710:

Sorry, that sucks!  I still remember my old anniversary too.  But I like to celebrate my "divorceaversary"!  LOL!  It was a blessing in disguise. 

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:46 PM

Me too.  November 15th is a much better day for me than my old anniversary was.  :)

Quoting steviechick:

My anniversary came and went twice after my separation and later divorce.  Now I celebrate the day I was divorced - just a few days after Thanksgiving.  I look at the day I was married like any other day.  It has no significance to me.  I'm on to a new start in life - one with a better and much more happier ending.

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Apr. 26, 2013 at 12:35 AM

hugs mama

diaperstodating
by Queen24Princes on Apr. 26, 2013 at 12:36 AM
Hugs
SpurgeonMom
by Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:03 AM
thanks ladies! i had a softball game tonight so i took all my anger out on the field and kicked ass. Its my outlet for the time being. the anger part came from the softball game being right next door to the court house we got married in. kinda funny when i think about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)