Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

i was never fat to begin with

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:05 PM
  • 8 Replies
My 3 year old daughter had to go to the er this morning because she cut her foot......well while we were there i asked my mom to call her dad(he has jc) and tell him where we were......she calls me back and says stay there he's on his way.

He starts in on me about my weight saying im getting skinny my response was "no duh thats what having to walk everywhere will get you." He then said our 3 year old was too skinny wtf first you don't want her being fat now she's too skinny. She eats non stop quit friggin picking at our three year old child because of her weight.

Ugh i swear he's an ass hole.

I was never fat to begin with and our 3 year old takes after me
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:07 PM
How is your daughter doing after the ER visit? Hope she is not in too much pain and it will heal soon.
mommy_2_be_2010
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:54 PM
She's fine i spoke with her over the phone she's with her dad for the weekend i let him take her early because he hasn't seen her in 3 weeks and he was complaining

Quoting virginiamama71:

How is your daughter doing after the ER visit? Hope she is not in too much pain and it will heal soon.
BeachMommy07
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:53 PM

Glad your daughter is better, if he feels her weight is an issue then he can call the pediatrician for advice. As far as his nonsense comments to you- in one ear and out the other is what I've learned over the years.

mommy_2_be_2010
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:55 PM
I could have punched him right in the er without my daughter looking

Quoting BeachMommy07:

Glad your daughter is better, if he feels her weight is an issue then he can call the pediatrician for advice. As far as his nonsense comments to you- in one ear and out the other is what I've learned over the years.

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Apr. 26, 2013 at 12:26 AM
1 mom liked this

screw him worry about yourself and your little girl not about what he thinks

KRIZZ25
happy fall y'all...
Yesterday at 12:53 PM
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 12:30 AM
SOUNDS TO ME LIKE HE JUST WONT'S TO BE A ASS.KIDS GROWN AND CHANGE..SHE WILL GET BIGGER THAN SMALLER THAN BIGGER AGAIN.
brieri
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:11 AM

by the time she has finished grown, she will be like the ten thousand other kids out there skinny as can be - then you can tell him to call her Dolly( the Sheep). lol.

mommy_2_be_2010
by Silver Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:28 AM
Yea that'd be him........

Quoting KRIZZ25:

SOUNDS TO ME LIKE HE JUST WONT'S TO BE A ASS.KIDS GROWN AND CHANGE..SHE WILL GET BIGGER THAN SMALLER THAN BIGGER AGAIN.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)