Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

has your child ever walked in on you having sex?

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:18 PM
  • 12 Replies
Single mom here! Lol

I have a 3.5 yr old and I've been dating this guy, he came over while she was asleep in her room and we were having sex (in the dark) when she came in the room. I have no lock on my room door. We both laughed abt it, but I'm worried whathe may think about dating a single mom :-(

Has anyone gone through this?

Ps, child did not see anything lol
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:28 PM

No I have not but if your child has already come into your room sometimes, is there a way to install a lock on your door? 

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:12 AM
3 moms liked this
That requires having sex lol never
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
isabellamarley
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:54 AM
I rent so I can't install a lock. :-(
this has never happened before, so I just hope it doesn't make things weird between me and the guy. He doesn't have any kids.
arkmomma06
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:59 AM
Nope.

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Apr. 27, 2013 at 9:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Since it has not happened before when she comes in your room, it may start to happen now since you have someone over now. You can start teaching her about privacy. Show her how to knock on the bathroom door when you are in there or when you are in your room. Talk to her about when someone goes in a room and closes the door especially bathroom and bedroom they are having their private moment and we all knock, wait for the person to say its OK to come into the room. If the guy does not understand cause he does not have kids, than he can be replaced if it continues to be a problem that he is not understanding of what children will do (I am sure he can remember being a kid himself)
Quoting isabellamarley:

I rent so I can't install a lock. :-(
this has never happened before, so I just hope it doesn't make things weird between me and the guy. He doesn't have any kids.
Pink.Sunshine.
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:26 AM

never not even in the 9 yrs we were married.

Andrewsmom70
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 3:55 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm sure you could ask your landlord if you could replace the bedroom doorknob with a locking one. It's a cheap fix and wouldn't mess anything up.
Ali32
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 4:01 PM
3 moms liked this

You could always put a chair up against the door. 

da808gypsy
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:15 PM
1 mom liked this
My child isn't alive yet but I've walked in on my mom having sex with a guy once. My 4 year old little brother picked the lock open with a butter knife and then screamed sat the guy to get off his mommy. LOL! I still remember and I was only 10, I sat in confusion why they were both naked on to of each other I thought he was hurting my mom and stood in shock, in a blank state of mind. Looking back, no wonder I'm so fucked up in the head.
sweettea1985
by Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Yep... He is 5. He walked in, and said "what are u doing?"... First thing i thought to say was "cuddling"... He said, "ive never seen anyone cuddle like THAT before"... Ugh. He hasnt mentioned anything since..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN