Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Friends??

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 9:42 PM
  • 8 Replies

It is taking a toll on me between the child custody case and being single for a year now that I don't really have any friends to talk to except my bf but even she is barely there when i do want to talk granted she has 4 boys to deal with too but talking to my parents sometimes there are some advice that i need and really don't want to talk to them about it, any suggestions on how to get better girl friends?

by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 9:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
arkmomma06
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:05 PM

It can be really lonely not having many people to talk to...Thats why I am on cafemom, and facebook....

Good luck on finding new friends..:)

mlb456
by Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:22 PM
This might sound really sad BUT because of some things in my past i no longer talked to any of my old friends.. so one day i was on craigslist and went to the stricktly platonic (sorry for the spelling) and i fount two people thatvi actually hang out with.. 1st i do the email thing 2nd the facebook 3rd texting/talkin on phone n then finally we met up at the mall.. good luck
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:51 PM
When I had my son I lost almost everyone I have a couple friends from before and a few after cm has been a savior
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lamontagnekara
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:57 PM
I am in the same boat. I have a 2.5 year old akn and I am about to be going through a divorce and feel so lonely all the time.
arkmomma06
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 12:00 AM

If any of you want to add me to facebook, just let me know.....

I can always use new friends to talk to ...

easinpc
by Gold Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:08 PM

Hugs!

lovemybabes3
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:06 PM

i know the feeling...my bf works a lot and im stuck at home...we dont live together and i sit around w/ my girls til my kids get home from school

steviechick
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:36 AM

Check with meetup.com and your local church.  There are always single groups on-line to meet and mingle with.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)