Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

7 months pregnant and hormones

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:38 PM
  • 3 Replies

the last couple days ive been so emotional. my baby dad left me when i was 11 w and its been a rough road, ive had my good and bad days. mostly bad:( but the last couple days have been espically rough. I know he is not worth my time, he is selfish and just all around a coward. He made it clear that he doesnt want to try us out for the sake of our family and that he is happy dating the girl he cheated on me with. i didnt flip out and i didnt spaze on him though my natural reaction, hormonal or not, would usually be to do that. i just said goodbye and do not contact me.

the last couple nights all i do is dream about him. the thought of him keeps creeping in my mind. I cannot stop crying and i cannot stop being moody. I am so sad and i am so angry at him. Im going through all this stress alone. MY finace left me the same week i was fired from my job. I am constantly feeling so lonely and pathetic and stressed and angry and depressed.

I try to keep busy but there is only so much i can do. I just want to get him of my mind but at the same time all i want is to have him here with me comforting me. what is so wrong with me that he left me for her? that he abandoned me and our baby for her?

i feel like an a hole fore even saying this stuff because if i wasnt pregnany i would be like f him and move on i know i can and deserve better than him. i never imagained that after 5 years together with an abortion in between that he would up and leave me while im pregnant and that i would be raising our baby alone.

god help me, i just want to stop feeling so many different emotions at one time. i feel like i am loosing my mind

by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
dawncs
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:05 PM

You have to realize that he saved you the cost of a wedding and a divorce. He did you a big favor in a way since divorce if very costly. You should once the baby is born apply for child support through the county court house, and I recommend it being garnished through the state. It is based on a percentage of his income, and it will remind him partly of him being irresponsible in a way hopefully. Since you are not working at the moment, I recommend going to the state welfare office, and you need to apply for WIC, foodstamps, and Medicaid. These things will help you with the rest of your pregnancy. Unfortunately, it will trigger an automatic child support hearing ibce the baby is born, but it is worth it.

Dawn

Group owner of Different Learners Support Group (http://www.cafemom.com/group/118648)

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:50 PM
Hugs mama something about 7 months its a tough month. You will be ok you are errrr not having him then having an unsupportive person stressing you more
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lalalonely
by Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:42 PM

i cried myself asleep last night and had random dreams about my baby father. i couldnt resist the urge to text him and say " how can it b so easy to leave me n ur baby for someone else, i will always be curious and will never know unless u tell me. He says how are you doing? Avoidness, its typical for him. I told him i am not great because this has been the most difficult thing i have ever gone threw. He said he is sorry and he never wanted things to be this way, i asked is there a chance he will ever chage and fix things, he says he will like to someday....

i know i dont deserve this, he dont deserve to be apart of my life or our babies due to his instability, but i cant help but hold out hope that he will be here with us and we will one day move on with our plans.

i know it will be really difficult to do that with all the pain he has put me threw, im just so lost and confused and so hurt

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)