Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

that moment when your ex tells you he's taken up skydiving

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 1:32 PM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this

and you think to yourself "oh lord let the parachute fail" I know its horrible, but the guy is constantly disappointing my daughter and it pisses me off that he pays for skydiving lessons, but has no time or money to spend with his daughter. I try hard to only think positive thoughts but hes awful....

by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 1:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Mamavelt
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 1:48 PM
I had a similar thought when my ex told me he'd been smoking pot or out drinking-how can you afford that and not contribute at all to help your kids? So frustrating.
quickbooksworm
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 1:50 PM

I know exactly what you mean.  My ex sold his car (we live 3 hours apart, cars are not optional) and bought a very expensive bicycle, but can't pay his CS.  He rides it all over a city full of elderly people who shouldn't be driving and frequently hit cyclists and pedestrians.  Let's just say my mind went to a dark place with snowbird season coming up.

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 1:51 PM

LOL - I think we've all been there (maybe not with the skydiving, but you know what I mean.... )

brieri
by Platinum Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 5:14 PM
1 mom liked this

coffeewelcome to the group. 

easinpc
by Gold Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 7:51 PM

Lol kinda like the song I'll Pray For You

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Apr. 29, 2013 at 8:17 AM
Yes!!!!

Quoting easinpc:

Lol kinda like the song I'll Pray For You

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steviechick
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:24 AM

I know how you feel.   I found out that my ex had his bimbo new wife get a consumer loan - while he was in contempt of court.  The money she received paid for their bills.  How utterly convenient.  Then I find out that he told our daughter his new wife was getting a settlement agreement from the hospital where she almost died getting a tubal ligation (buying our daughter a new car and writing me a check to pay me off for the loans he still owes me) and now claims he was under 'durress' when he signed our divorce agreement during our court hearing two weeks ago.  The dude is utter scum.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)