Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

alil upset

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 5:47 PM
  • 8 Replies
So i met someone i really liked(most men annoy me quickly) I know it sounds rude but because of all my horrible past relationships i have a low tolerance for men. Till i met this one...we had too much incommon even almost sharing the same birthday i was excited. I wanted to talk and see him etc something from my usual reaction to men. Well..all of a sudden he in the last two days changed. He stopped texting or calling and when he finally did at 6pm hed say oh hey i just woke up...even though his twitter account showed he had been on all day going by his postings. Anyway i finally confront him....all he could say is really....thats all not nothing to defend himself or anything...I'm upset cause i haven't really dated or given anyone my time of day since my jerk of an ex...anyway im just upset sorry so long ladies
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 5:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
otoole
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 6:17 PM

that sucks :(

conniejo75
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 6:25 PM
Meeting guys online... majority (not all) are wanna be players and talk to a lot of girls at once. It's how the game is played. And it sucks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reynab27
by Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 7:07 PM
I know...i actually met him through facebook hes from tx like i am but now resides in Cali like i do. I finally thought I met someone decent...hung out a few times and now hes acting like hes to busy...yea im sure. Now my walls going back up again. Im so annoyed and upse

Quoting conniejo75:Meeting guys online... majority (not all) are wanna be players and talk to a lot of girls at once. It's how the game is played. And it sucks.
mom_of_twingirl
by Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 7:07 PM

that sucks. But i know exactly what you going thru

easinpc
by Gold Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 7:46 PM

Hugs!!

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Apr. 29, 2013 at 8:21 AM
Hugs I'm sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
isabellamarley
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 9:35 AM
That sucks, but just ignore him. If he acts too busy for you, then you need to act too busy for him. that's the only way you can keep yourself from getting hurt.. Well it works for me lol. I just have to keep some sort of guard up all the time.
steviechick
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:04 AM

Most guys you meet on-line or out for a booty call that's why I refuse to date anyone on-line.  The real deal is out there - away from the computer.  You will meet him.  Until then I would stay far away from on-line sites.  You don't need a guy that like in your life.  Chasing after someone isn't the way to lead your life.  Sorry this happened to you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)