Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms
Really, really sucks. And I'm awful at it. And what exactly IS dating? It seems like men these days don't take you out, they just hang out and expect you to give it up and call that dating! I really hate this crap! Can't I just skip the dating and have a damn relationship already?? LMAO! Just needed to vent.
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 6:38 PM
Replies (11-17):
camommy08
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 5:03 PM

i know how you feel. I was on a dating site for awhile at 2 differant times I meet 2 guys. I talk with them for awhile on the site then start textin but it never went pass that, Ill hint then bring it up and both times they say stuff like ya thats a good idea or even just bring up meeting up,. but than drop it and wont bring it back up for awhile,. I finally got tired of it and stopped talking to them.

i didnt even get to go on a date. Havnt been on one for over 5 years now. The last time was my ex and I went on a date on our 2 yr anniversary.

newmama008
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 5:14 PM

I know how you feel...I think the right person will come along. I'm the type of person that will suggest the dates...some guys just don't have dating down either lol. Try to have fun, dating again was super exciting for me. Don't feel like you have to find the one right away just have a good time!

KRIZZ25
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 5:16 PM
OR THE GUY WONT U TO PAY OR SUCK HIM OFF ..SEAMS LIKE ALL MEN JUST WONT FWB ..THANK GOD I HAVE A BF NOW.. I HATE DATING..
_megmeg_
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:57 PM
I just told the guy I was seeing that we need to be just friends for the second time. FWB is just not my style. I need someone I can count on to actually be around.
Pink.Sunshine.
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:30 PM

I was always awkward dating and I always will be. I guess when the divorce if final,  I'll be single for life. Fine with me though. Less pressure.

MommyAJ2921
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:30 PM

Hmmmm....*thinkin...*

Quoting _megmeg_:

Well, I definitely see your point. However, I don't judge anyone on their social status. That's not important to me. I think you may be right in some ways. A lot of it might be because I really want to find that "spark" and unfortunately the case might be that the "spark" is with jerks! LOL. Now how do I get past that??

Quoting MommyAJ2921:

I wouldn' t if I were you. Maybe its not that you're picky but just not looking at guys you normally don' t think about...like..say you prefer the boss of the office but you pass over the UPS guy...the boss of the office turns out to be a jerk and the UPS guy turns out to be exactly what you were looking for..but you didn't give him (UPS guy) a 2nd glance because he works for UPS. Make sense?

Quoting _megmeg_:

I'm actually super picky and don't give many men the time of day. Maybe its just the guys where I live, IDK. I'm about to give up though.

Kid_Cat_Mom2005
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:42 PM
Lol ! I haven't dated in over 2 years. Instead I've gone back to school full time, so that and being a mom replaces a boyfriend.

Quoting cholita1978:

At least you have been on dates, I haven't been in one in over 6 years!!! I honestly wouldn't know how to act, or what to say :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN