Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Case is finally closed! (PIOG)

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 7:29 PM
  • 7 Replies

My child support case that is. I took my ex off of child support 3 or 4 years ago but made it so that he had to pay back his arrears only for a couple of months he missed so he owed a little over $600.00 I think. As of the 24th of April he is done and I am so glad. Now he can't hold that over my head. :D No drama just happy. He doesn't come around much except Christmas and his birthday so if it can stay that way, my son and I will be just fine.

by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 7:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
easinpc
by Gold Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 7:41 PM

Congrats!

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Apr. 29, 2013 at 8:23 AM
A big relief!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steviechick
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:10 AM
1 mom liked this

A very big relief.  I'm still battling my ex for $ he owes me on loans and for support he promised our daughter.  I won't give up my battle with him.  We were married for 26 yrs when he decided to walk out on me and our daughter for that matter.   Until I get back every dime he owes me and until my daughter is out of college I won't stop battling with the ex.  He's been a deadbeat his entire adult life.  I won't let him win. 

MommyAJ2921
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:45 AM

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

SexyDiva19
by Alexis on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:55 AM
1 mom liked this

More power to you. I took my ex off child support for that very reason. I'll be damn if I'm going to spend the rest of my life battling him over $50.00 a month or $233.00 a month. I have 2 jobs for a reason. Don't need help from him at all.

After 26 years though I can see where you're coming from. Good luck.

Quoting steviechick:

A very big relief.  I'm still battling my ex for $ he owes me on loans and for support he promised our daughter.  I won't give up my battle with him.  We were married for 26 yrs when he decided to walk out on me and our daughter for that matter.   Until I get back every dime he owes me and until my daughter is out of college I won't stop battling with the ex.  He's been a deadbeat his entire adult life.  I won't let him win. 

camommy08
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 4:53 PM

congrats

Monsita
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 4:58 PM

My ex mades lots of money....

I helped him to get where he is FINANCIALLY NOW!

Therefore, I feel like even if it is just a little OUR KIDS GETS from him....it is better than zero.

Besides, the BAD APPLE of my ex tried very hard to not paid cs THOUGH MONEY IS NOT AN ISSUE FOR HIM......as I said HE IS A BAD APPLE!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN