Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He just up and took him

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm not big on sharing my personal information, but here goes. Like 2 weeks ago my sons father took him and is refusing to return him. Theres nothing I can do about it. I miss my baby. I dont know what to do.

by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:41 AM
Replies (31-40):
HisMom2010
by on May. 6, 2013 at 2:47 PM

It seems as if I am the only one who cares if I get my baby back or not. The sheriffs office still has not served him the papers and said there is nothing they can do, I havent seen or heard from my son in 3 weeks and some change, My mind wants to elimanate my sons father from the earth, Im pretty sure I am gonna be the next feature on SNAPPED. I cant do this i am slowly going crazy. I just want my baby

Elle.tea.22
by Member on May. 6, 2013 at 2:49 PM
Why haven't you up and gone him? I would break down his door.
Robsessed98
by on May. 6, 2013 at 2:51 PM
There is always something you can do. Do you have a custody order? If not, get on it today. If your child is in danger with him, you can move for emergency custody.
Luv.My.Kidz
by on May. 6, 2013 at 4:56 PM

Ummmm Call the police! If he doesn't have custody there is something you can do. Even if all he has is visitation he can't refuse to return your son. You are the custodial parent!

Luv.My.Kidz
by on May. 6, 2013 at 4:59 PM

That's bullshit because my son's father drove 2 hrs to where I live to file emergency custody all on SPECULATION that I was not providing. He earned emergency custody IMMEDIATELY! I had to fight to get my son back. When the courts realize he lied about everything (first court hearing) he stood there trying to cover his tracks. You can say that you suspect that he's not being taken care of properly. 

Quoting HisMom2010:

they said my case wasnt an emergency

Follow my weight loss Journey.... I have a weightloss goal to hit 135-140lbs by Oct 2012....Can I do it by changing the weigh I eat, using Body By Vi , and exercising more? We shall see!!!! Follow me at MyFitnessPal

Wedding Countdown Ticker

shelady99
by on May. 6, 2013 at 9:10 PM
Not being rude, but something sounds fishy. If he's not on the BC or the court hasn't established paternity then YOU are the custodial parent. And if it has been established then you two must have visitation or child support set up because that's usually when they do it. I'd have the police on his doorstep. And he will look ridiculous in court for KIDNAPPING his own child.
shelady99
by on May. 6, 2013 at 9:12 PM
Yes refusing to return the child is in the law books...well at least in my state. Hopefully this will hurt him in court and he doesnt get custody.

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

Ummmm Call the police! If he doesn't have custody there is something you can do. Even if all he has is visitation he can't refuse to return your son. You are the custodial parent!

HisMom2010
by on May. 9, 2013 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this

they keep tell me this bull shit that both parents have equal right. But its alright for him to keep my son from me.... Just counting down the days til the court date. Im about to be his worst nightmare. And he better hope god cleanses my heart and soul before the court date because i want to cause him bodily harm. but shhhhh dont tell abnyone that

shelady99
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:36 PM
Any good news?

Quoting HisMom2010:

they keep tell me this bull shit that both parents have equal right. But its alright for him to keep my son from me.... Just counting down the days til the court date. Im about to be his worst nightmare. And he better hope god cleanses my heart and soul before the court date because i want to cause him bodily harm. but shhhhh dont tell abnyone that

Ali32
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:46 PM

What paper does he have? 

Quoting HisMom2010:

Because the law says he has as much right to my baby as I do. because he has a paper sayyin he is the father although his name isnt on the birth certificate.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)