Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

He just up and took him

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm not big on sharing my personal information, but here goes. Like 2 weeks ago my sons father took him and is refusing to return him. Theres nothing I can do about it. I miss my baby. I dont know what to do.

by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:41 AM
Replies (41-50):
Shygirl951
by Member on May. 25, 2013 at 4:39 AM
I'm going through the exact same thing *hugs* go file for custody
mammabear5150
by on May. 25, 2013 at 6:14 PM
I'm praying for u & ur child...good luck and stay strong!
lydi
by on May. 25, 2013 at 6:30 PM

I do not get how parents could do that to their kids.  It is horrible.  I hope you get him back and hopefully he is young enough that it wont effect him in the long run. Hugs!

Mia1983
by Mia on May. 25, 2013 at 9:20 PM
That is what I want to know. How does he have any right to custody?

Quoting Ali32:

What paper does he have? 

Quoting HisMom2010:

Because the law says he has as much right to my baby as I do. because he has a paper sayyin he is the father although his name isnt on the birth certificate.

JND911
by on May. 25, 2013 at 9:36 PM
What makes you think there is nothing you can do!? If a judge didn't give him custody, then Mommy rules! You get your baby and beat the crap out of him for doing that to you!
Bellmont
by on May. 25, 2013 at 9:58 PM

I hope that you have your son back by now. Update us please.  Hugs

hugs

paigesmommy5264
by on May. 25, 2013 at 10:10 PM
Acknowledgement of paternity papers most likely...

Quoting Mia1983:

Quoting Ali32:

What paper does he have? 

Quoting HisMom2010:

Because the law says he has as much right to my baby as I do. because he has a paper sayyin he is the father although his name isnt on the birth certificate.

oaktreeafter
by Member on May. 26, 2013 at 4:51 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm on 30 days without seeing my 2 year old I know how the family courts works and fathers like mine did I won't get a chance to have a hearing for 2 more weeks. So the old default the mother gets preference is a myth. It's whoever abuses the family courts and takes advantage first, and of course those who have expensive lawyers like my DH.

Good luck-the only thinking keeping me sane is my faith and it will help you with the urge to rip them apart. They aren't worth it.
kitty8199
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2013 at 4:59 PM
That still doesn't give him rights. It gives him the ability to petition the court

Quoting paigesmommy5264:

Acknowledgement of paternity papers most likely...

Quoting Mia1983:

Quoting Ali32:

What paper does he have? 

Quoting HisMom2010:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kitty8199
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2013 at 5:01 PM
But they don't have equal rights

Quoting HisMom2010:

they keep tell me this bull shit that both parents have equal right. But its alright for him to keep my son from me.... Just counting down the days til the court date. Im about to be his worst nightmare. And he better hope god cleanses my heart and soul before the court date because i want to cause him bodily harm. but shhhhh dont tell abnyone that

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)