Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

He just up and took him

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm not big on sharing my personal information, but here goes. Like 2 weeks ago my sons father took him and is refusing to return him. Theres nothing I can do about it. I miss my baby. I dont know what to do.

by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:41 AM
Replies (61-70):
HisMom2010
by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 6:47 PM

UPDATE!!!!!

1st off I would like to appologize for not updating sooner. I have been going to mediation for the last 3 weeks And this has not accomplished anything. we havent agreed on anything at the last mediation he spent it telling the mediation lady all my flaws and how bad of a mother i am. The mediation lady called him out on his own flaws though and he didnt like it. 

I had mediaiton this week and he didnt show up. But he cant be punished for it, because he came up with some bullshit ass excuse.  I have mediation next week and I just feel like i should agree to what ever he wants just so i can see my son. This is physically, emotionally and mentally draining and i dont think i am going to last much long. this is sad 

brittybby2010
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 7:00 PM

Stay strong. Your son loves you! Prayers your way!

woodstock525
by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 10:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting HisMom2010:

UPDATE!!!!!

1st off I would like to appologize for not updating sooner. I have been going to mediation for the last 3 weeks And this has not accomplished anything. we havent agreed on anything at the last mediation he spent it telling the mediation lady all my flaws and how bad of a mother i am. The mediation lady called him out on his own flaws though and he didnt like it. 

I had mediaiton this week and he didnt show up. But he cant be punished for it, because he came up with some bullshit ass excuse.  I have mediation next week and I just feel like i should agree to what ever he wants just so i can see my son. This is physically, emotionally and mentally draining and i dont think i am going to last much long. this is sad 

Don't give up.  It isn't unusual for the custodial parent to use this kind of tactic to wear down the non-residential parent so that they will agree to anything just to see their kids.  It is physically, emotionally, financially and mentally draining.  But, stay strong!  He is counting on you to give up and walk away....it happens to father's all the time.

heretolisten
by Bronze Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 3:29 AM

In the meantime are you seeing your child?  I can't imagine an admitted birth father yet not legally declared birth father would have the ability to take a child and not have to provide joint custodial visits at the very least.  I know in my state, even though paternity was established, the biological father has zero custodial and zero visitation rights unless the court is petitioned for such and an order is entered into. Is this your ex husband? 

HisMom2010
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 8:59 AM

I keep reading law book and stuff to see if there is a way around this law that is allowing himm to do this. the only thing i can do is take him if i see him out in public and he is not taking him out in public. I see how all those women on snap can just hire people to kill exhusbands and childrens fathers. I don't have that in me but i want him to suffer and i know its not right but i just keep hoping that he will drop dead somewhere. I really need god to work on my heart because it is turning as black as night......

easinpc
by Gold Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 4:02 PM

Hugs!!!

xsweethinx
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 9:42 AM
Wow i do no wat ur goin thru tho. My bd has kidnaped my kids twice. The first yime i went fron san antonio to columbus mississippi no luck the cops wit me where his cuz. 6 months later i kidnaped them bak goin from san antonio to atl. Then 2 yrs later he kidbaoed them again this time in michigan n the custody order was out of san antonio so michigan wouldnt touch it. 5 months later i went from saginaw mi to san antonio and kidnaped them bak again. Jus keep ur head up i no its hard pray n keep fightin im here if u need to talk
momma_2013
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 12:09 PM
keep fight. Your strong he needs you

Quoting HisMom2010:

UPDATE!!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
josiahmom
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 12:24 PM

I hope all works out and you get your son back. See what you can do court wise.

HisMom2010
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 1:40 PM
1 mom liked this

UPDATE UPDATE !!!!!

I AM HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THAT TODAY AT 4PM I WILL BE GETTING MY SON BACK. I ALSO HAVE FOUND A JOB, IT PAYS LITTLE BUT ITS A JOB!!!!!

Here is the catch.... I had to agree to joint custody in mediation. It is only temporary and I am save up money to get a lawyer. Everyone says I forgive and let it be. But I feel like I must make him pay. Is that wrong. Will post picks of me and my son laTER CAN NOT WAIT TIL 4PM.

THANK ALL OF YOU GUYS FOR YOUR HELP IT IS MUCH APPRECIATED :) :)  :)  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)