Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Question about visitation and mulitiple fathers?

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:08 PM
  • 7 Replies

So a friend's status on FB got me thinking about girls we went to high school with and how now most of them 2 or 3 some 4 kids. Some of these girls stayed with the same guys, some girls moved on to one other guy and then there are some like a girl who is pregnant with her 3rd or 4th baby by a 4th guy.

If you have kids with different fathers how do you handle visitations and holidays? Just wondering?

by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
breebree04
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:12 PM

Both of my kids have the same dad so I dont really have to worry about it but if they had different dads I think I would try to get the dads (both) visitations on the same days. That way I would have both kids at the same time but then would also have my mommy alone time too :)

conniejo75
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:12 PM
Mine have same but the friends I know in that situation try to have visitation all at same time. So kids all go to Dads on same weekends/holidays whenever possible
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ajohnson08099
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:23 PM
Well.... first off figure out what the hell they are doing to ... aquire so many baby daddys. Obviously if we are all single moms (duh) we all have the possibility of having more than one bd.. but there is a certain point where you really need to reevaluate your life to figure out what the heck is going on.

I know a few people that are working on bd number tgree and there are just so many stupid mistakes going on there!

Sorry not meaning to be offensive just... saying
paigesmommy5264
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:23 PM
My oldest doesn't see her father, he chooses not to be around. My 5yr old and 3yr old see their father EOW. am I'm pregnant to my current fiance. My oldest goes to my moms most of the time when the others go see their dad. My ex husband does invite her over with the other kids but she chooses not to go.
paigesmommy5264
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:26 PM
I have 3 "baby daddies" .. some people just aren't lucky to find one true love. I was 19 when I got pregnant, found out he was cheating and I left. Married the father of my next 2 kids.. after 6yrs together his alcoholism became to much and I divorced him.. it was best for me and the kids. Now I am 29 and happy with my fiance and expecting a baby.

Quoting ajohnson08099:

Well.... first off figure out what the hell they are doing to ... aquire so many baby daddys. Obviously if we are all single moms (duh) we all have the possibility of having more than one bd.. but there is a certain point where you really need to reevaluate your life to figure out what the heck is going on.

I know a few people that are working on bd number tgree and there are just so many stupid mistakes going on there!

ajohnson08099
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:46 PM
Iapologize. And iget not finding "the one". I guess I was more refering to the girls that have 3 babies in 3 years by 3 different guys. Sometimes its mistake sometimes its douche bags but sometimes it gets to a point where they need to realize a relationship Should not be their first priority. I do realize I'm talking about a specific criteria of people amoung a larger group.

I just can't stand those moms that refuse birthcontrol and their "love of their life" has onl been there for five minutes while these kids are sitting their being neglected so mommy can be "happy".

Again that is a certain group of women and I do apologize for speaking over the whole group.

Quoting paigesmommy5264:

I have 3 "baby daddies" .. some people just aren't lucky to find one true love. I was 19 when I got pregnant, found out he was cheating and I left. Married the father of my next 2 kids.. after 6yrs together his alcoholism became to much and I divorced him.. it was best for me and the kids. Now I am 29 and happy with my fiance and expecting a baby.

Quoting ajohnson08099:

easinpc
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:46 PM

I only have one child by one father but here's a bump.  I know some of my friends try to have their kids set up on the same schedule as far as weekend visits go.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)