Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stupid drama but I need your advice or opinion on it

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:02 PM
  • 9 Replies
So my son father and I are no longer together its been seven months since we split. He has new gf and I'm with someone. I'm going copy paste the convo we had.
My sons father
Hey..can I ask you something?
Me
What
Him
Are you telling people I'm a cheater again
Me
Idc what you do so no. I have way to much on my plate to worry about you. I just got 2000 bill in the mail so no idc
Him
Don't change the subject..did you tell a guy named Keith or David that I'm a "cheater"?
Me
No only person i talk to about you is my lawyer or becca asked some questions. only David I know is my uncle and I don't know anybody name Keith
Him
Its weird because this David guy os trying to get with kaela and he said he message you and met you and my beautiful son..that he was so cute..and that you told him all kinds of shit..just be honest audriana..did you or not? Yes or no!!
Me
No I fucking didn't dont drag me into this. I have husband that I care the world about. I work 37 hours and take care of bugs. So no if he met bugs ask him where his birth mark is on his face!!!
Him
Ok..thanks for the info
Me
So stop dragging me into this I don't want you. All I want form you is be good dad and treat Keala better then you did to me. Make sure Isaac his good father figure. That's all I ask!!

Then I went on Facebook to check out what's new someone named Keith.h tried to friend request me. I don't know him so I hit deny. Then I went on his profile and see what was going on and the profile was made hour after my talk with my sons father!
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 9:30 PM
1 mom liked this

That's weird.  Is your ex trying to drag you into some sort of make believe drama or something?

teamwilson
by Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 9:37 PM
1 mom liked this
I wouldn't trust it. Sounds too fishy. Don't fall for it.
xsmommy12
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 9:37 PM
I don't know. I'm assuming him or someone is after finding that fake Facebook account. I'm not I'm standing my ground I didn't do anything wrong because idc what he dose that's his choice not mine. I'm not going add anyone I don't know
xsmommy12
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Bump
Momof232
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like ur ex is starting drama to me
camommy08
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:57 AM
1 mom liked this

that sounds super fishy.it can be soo hard to not be dragged into ex drama like that stay strong

breebree04
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:04 AM
1 mom liked this

yeah I wouldnt want any part of that. Stick with your response to him, that you dont want to  be part of it and leave it at that. Sounds like his gf or this guy (whoever he is) is trying to start drama and is using you to create the drama

amandacr1026
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like he might just want a reason to talk to you or try to catch you in something. But I would just ignore it. Don't let yourself get dragged into anything. Just save all of it. Copy and paste or print. All of it comes in handy one day. Even if you just want to file slander against him.

tallgurl
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Keep your conversations as short and simple as possible.  If you are no longer together, you owe him nothing.  Just keep saying "I don't know."  Or ignore his texts.  All you need to communicate is about your children and how they are/visitation.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)