Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

The only one

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:31 AM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this
Am I the only one who gets judge of what I do with my kid. Like your parents try to tell you what you can an cant do with your kid. I work five days a week over 10hrs a day shift an if I wanna take my son to go do something nice they get mad at me. Or like I bought him a new bed I got him a toddler bed cause the crib was gettin out of sha from where he used to bite it an hit it with thing . They got mad cause I got him a new bed.. An I think I should be able to do these things for my son, I honestly don't see what the big deal is . An they also got mad at me cause I had an upgrade on my phone an I got me an iphone4 an I never do anything for myself anymore an it's not like I paid 500$ for it an they tried to get me to take it back. Almost everything I do is never good enough . I buy my son clothes when he needs them an they get mad. It's like they wanna do it then rub it in my face an say well I did this for him an you didn't . I'm 20 years old I've been taking care of my son since day one on my own with no help no breaks no nothin. So if I wanna do something nice why is it so bad . Someone tell me why it's so bad
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lovingmommy1028
by Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:36 AM
1 mom liked this

hey mama how are you dont let it get to you keep being the best mommy in the world to your son 

Monsita
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 12:03 PM

....people AROUND US will always  find a way to say something about things we do or do not.....IT IS AS THEY WANT US UNDER THEIR CONTROL........

hugs

breebree04
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 12:05 PM

My parents do this to me sometimes too. They dont really get mad but my mom will make comments like do you think you should have bought that? or smartass comments like wow did you get a raise? I do live paycheck to paycheck but I never buy luxuries or extras for myself unless its absolutely needed. I usually just ignore her lol

brieri
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:51 PM

Do you live with them?  SOmetimes parents get to the best of us, not intentionally. 

ajohnson08099
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 3:00 PM
Unless u live with tbem or they support them id flat ask why its any of their vusiness. Parents just do that. Since they've been tgere and done that sometimes they thing they know ecerything
maddiemommy2009
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 3:07 PM
I have my fair share with my parents they dont get mad for the same reasons as yours do actually im begining to think my daughter I'd more my baby sister because my parents thinks shes there's. But I just leave them be they are parents they made us to annoy us lol . Im sure my daughter will say the same of me when older
Shannonlynnnn
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 3:42 PM
I do live with them but I provide for him they don't do anything but bitch of what do

Quoting ajohnson08099:

Unless u live with tbem or they support them id flat ask why its any of their vusiness. Parents just do that. Since they've been tgere and done that sometimes they thing they know ecerything

Shannonlynnnn
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 3:43 PM
Yes I do

Quoting brieri:

Do you live with them?  SOmetimes parents get to the best of us, not intentionally. 

ajohnson08099
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 3:46 PM
Eh I say what I want still lol after 18 yrs we all have warned that right.

Quoting Shannonlynnnn:

I do live with them but I provide for him they don't do anything but bitch of what do

Quoting ajohnson08099:

mz23
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 6:41 PM
They prob just dont want, you to blow your money on things they think are unnecessary. They d prob just trying to protect you in their way dont get offended. Or take in a bad way. Sounds like your responsible just be like thanks but I'm happy with it. Lol idk
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN