Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

pregnancy help!

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:44 AM
  • 6 Replies
I'm 21 weeks pregnant and moved in with my boyfriend this past weekend. I just found out that he has been cheating on me the entire pregnancy. we haven't talked since and he hasn't even apologized. I don't know what to do. I've been sleeping on the couch and trying to avoid him. I don't want to go through this pregnancy alone. any suggestions??
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
SoontobaMom
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:49 AM

I dont think there is much you can do but leave.  You deserve to be treated much better then that

Quoting bachmaj5:

I'm 21 weeks pregnant and moved in with my boyfriend this past weekend. I just found out that he has been cheating on me the entire pregnancy. we haven't talked since and he hasn't even apologized. I don't know what to do. I've been sleeping on the couch and trying to avoid him. I don't want to go through this pregnancy alone. any suggestions??

breebree04
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:52 AM

I would leave unless you think you can forgive him and move on but in my experience its very hard to forget and move on. The trust has been broken and you will probably never fully trust him again. He cheated while you were pregnant? Thats sad. Im sorry you are going through this but if he hasnt even apologized yet knowing he is already busted that shows how much he cares! You deserve better and I hope you realize that. Good luck to you in whatever you choose!

brieri
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:56 PM

coffeechocolateWelcome to the group. 

mother_of_Eve
by on May. 1, 2013 at 10:11 AM

you dont deserve that kind of blaintant disrespect! and im sorry you had some guy treat you that way, but you have to believe you deserve better! he wont treat you better if he thinks you will just sit there and take it! you are strong, and you dont need this kind of stress when your carring a baby.. its just my opinion, but i think you should leave! i dont know the whole situation.. but you dont just "accidentally" cheat! you should be loved by the man your with.. and it sounds like this man only cares about what gives him pleasure! you gotta think about whats best for you and your unborn baby, and whats gonna make you less stressed! i hope it all works out for you! you do deserve happiness!

Kazmira222
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2013 at 10:16 AM
Happened to me too. Leave now and just do it in your own. Unless your family can help. Mine is. GL!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aneela
by Member on May. 1, 2013 at 12:01 PM
What a terrible thing for him to do to you and this unborn child :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)