Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The way men think...

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 5:43 PM
  • 4 Replies

It kills me that a man think it is ok just leave the woman to take care of the child instead of owning up and helping out with the responsibility I mean jesus christ, my youngest sons father is in his 30 like 31 now and samuel is 1 month and 1 wk old and he stil hasn't came by to see him or anything, can I go and file for child support even though I don't have a paternity test to prove he is the father?

by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 5:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
maddiemommy2009
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 5:50 PM
So are you not sure he's the father? Maybe you should find that out first cause he probably will. And as for men I dont try to understand them I'll drive myself crazy . My child father never looked backed I accepted it and I'm doing just fine raising my child .
pricemp2012
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 5:53 PM

I know he is the father because in the morning we didn't use a condom and the length from the time we danced in the bedroom and the time I found out just made perfect since

steviechick
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2013 at 2:22 PM

Well, if that's the case, then he is more than likely the father.  Do you have a birth certificate?  If not then you may need that in order to file.  Otherwise, the court will have him take a DNA test.  Not sure though.

I gave up figuring out loser/scumbags like my ex.  I just point towards some kind of mental inbalance that made him this way. 

pricemp2012
by on May. 1, 2013 at 4:53 PM

yeah i put my last name in the birth cer.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)