Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Might as well be single!!!

Posted by on May. 1, 2013 at 1:26 AM
  • 5 Replies

I'm still not a single mom yet, but I have moved majority of my belongings to my cousin's house and made plans to move back in with my parents. So, I in all my hopes decided to give this jerk a fighting chance. Umm,no. Forget it. He's like what are you doing here I thought you were leaving. OH I AM BUDDY!!!! Dumb ass won't even watch his own kid so I can take care of business or visit my bro in jail... So, you would rather me take him to a prison facility than spend time with him. Great see if I offer again JERK!!! I'm supposed to drop everything and make it convenient when he wants to "play" daddy NOPE!!! I will see you inc ourt jerk!

by on May. 1, 2013 at 1:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mother_of_Eve
by on May. 1, 2013 at 9:32 AM

im sorry your in such a stressful situation! it sounds like your ex isnt stepping up as a father.. i know how that feels, and i will pray for you.. i hope you get some time to relax and get rid of some of that stress, its not good for you to take on everything your self! 

aneela
by on May. 1, 2013 at 12:03 PM
At least you are doing all you can now to get away from him n make a better life for yourself and child. You keep strong!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brieri
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2013 at 1:17 PM

appleHave an apple, it'll make you feel better. 

steviechick
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2013 at 2:01 PM

My ex is a louse of a father, too.  No wonder he's an ex!  Just keep reminding yourself of that very same thing.  I know it sucks now, but in time you will actually have better days ahead and they won't include the ex! 

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2013 at 2:28 PM

hugs  I'm so sorry.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)