Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

How can 3 people have so many kitchen things?

Posted by on May. 1, 2013 at 12:59 PM
  • 6 Replies

I was packing stuff in my kitchen that I don't use every day and managed to fill 8 boxes with things like: food processor, casserole dishes, bbq tools, and a waffle maker.  EIGHT boxes!  That doesn't include dishes, glasses or things we use often.

How many boxes would it take to pack up your non-essential kitchen items?

by on May. 1, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
brieri
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2013 at 1:05 PM

depending the size of the box - possibly 3-4.  I wouldn't pack them away, as I use them from time to time.  Putting them in box, isn't an ideal place for me.

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2013 at 2:21 PM

Oh gosh, it's crazy right?

I'd probably end up with about 15 boxes total (including dishes).

rocky_mtn_mama
by Member on May. 1, 2013 at 4:21 PM

Well, normally I wouldn't have mine in boxes either, but I'm getting ready to move and packing up the non-essentials right now.

Quoting brieri:

depending the size of the box - possibly 3-4.  I wouldn't pack them away, as I use them from time to time.  Putting them in box, isn't an ideal place for me.

brieri
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2013 at 5:52 PM

Had no idea you were moving, as I didn't see where you stated originally.  All you stated was packing the items in boxes. 

So, where are you moving too?

Quoting rocky_mtn_mama:

Well, normally I wouldn't have mine in boxes either, but I'm getting ready to move and packing up the non-essentials right now.

Quoting brieri:

easinpc
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2013 at 9:53 AM

I love kitchen items so I have several things lol.  Some of them I don't use very often but when I need them they are very handy to have! 

rocky_mtn_mama
by Member on May. 2, 2013 at 12:12 PM

Just the other side of town.  It'll be about an hour from where I am now.

Quoting brieri:

Had no idea you were moving, as I didn't see where you stated originally.  All you stated was packing the items in boxes. 

So, where are you moving too?

Quoting rocky_mtn_mama:

Quoting brieri:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)