Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Moments of Sheer YES!

Posted by on May. 1, 2013 at 1:29 PM
  • 2 Replies

Okay, since I am having a 'my life is driving me crazy day' I thought it would be fun to do a YES! thread. What I mean by YES! is when something happens that you just sit there and smile because whether its good or bad for your or someone else it just makes you smile.

Me? While checking my dd's fb page, yes I do that daily. I saw a pic of my x and his wife visiting his mother, I am pretty sure this is the first time ex-mil has met her son's new wife. So the picture shows from left to right, new wife w/ her holding the baby, mil, ex-hub, and the 2yr old. Happy family right? Ex and ex-mil have an arm around eachother while ex-mil and new wife are standing side by side, no arms anywhere. The look on ex-mil's face says it all, she does not like new wifey.

Sure its petty, stupid and juvenile but I always knew my ex-mil was a good judge of character. :)

by on May. 1, 2013 at 1:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
steviechick
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2013 at 1:51 PM
1 mom liked this

I have a YES! moment with my scumbag ex - I'm getting garnishments from his paycheck since he's decided to continue to be a bonafide deadbeat. 

I had a YES! moment regarding my ex's new wife (the tramp).  He dragged her and their baby born out of wedlock and her child from a previous relationship up to PA to 'meet the parents' moment.  My ex stupidly just showed up in town with his tramp and their 'love child' in tow - while she was pregnant with baby number 2.  My ex-MIL simply showed no emotion to the homewrecker and instead told her son off and only spent a few moments meeting the homewrecker and her third grandchild.  My ex-FIL spent only a few moments with his son who did nothing but disrespect me, his wife of 26 yrs and did nothing but show his own parents just what kind of a scumbag he truly is.  My ex-FIL sent my ex out the door within 20 minutes of their visit.  They haven't spoken to the DB in over a year.

brieri
by on May. 1, 2013 at 1:57 PM

YES!  Sounds about right.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)