Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Jealousy is showing....

Posted by   + Show Post

So Mother's Day always falls on ex's weekend with the girls.  He just brings them home Sunday morning instead of Sunday night, he did this the past 2 years.  He texted today saying "Hey do you want the girls at all on Mother's Day?"  I said "Of course I do, just bring them home before you go to church".  He now attends church (dont get me started on THAT, he's just doing it for show) with his gf and their kid.  He said "Would it be ok to bring them after church?"  I thought...um no, church doesnt get out until 10:30 and then its their nap time for 2 hours so the day would be half gone.  I said "Id really like the whole day with them."  Im sure they are doing some Mothers Day celebration at the church and he wants the girls to be there.  Im going to pull my crazy ex jealousy card and say no way are my girls participating in a mothers day thing for his stupid gf that he cheated on me with and knocked up while he was sitll married to me, who slept in my house while I was in the hospital and who made my ex feel guilty each time he left her to come home and help me with the babies.  Not happening.  She is no mother to them.  They arent even allowed to stay overnight at her apartment, not because of me, because of HER.  Ex stays with them at his mothers house on his weekends.  So yeah, i dont want them to go to anything that celebrates her.  Call me jealous.

by on May. 2, 2013 at 3:48 PM
Replies (21-22):
just4ds10ee
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2013 at 9:22 PM
1 mom liked this

My ex tried that nonsense two years ago...after I left him and filed for divorce he moved to California...he decided to fly out Mother's day weekend that Friday as a matter of fact and called to see if it was OK he picked our daughter up that Friday evening and keep her until Sunday night...I told him HELL NO I was her mom and he will never get to keep her on my day...and added he is NOBODY"S Mother and he is barely a daddy either!!! I told him he can pick her the following  Monday cause I had plans for us already!!! i told him next time check with me before flying out here in the future...

diaperstodating
by Angel on May. 3, 2013 at 9:29 PM
You are not jealous. I would do the same in your situation.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)