Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Letting kids in bed with bf not the daddy

Posted by on May. 2, 2013 at 5:41 PM
  • 10 Replies

Do/ would you let your kids play in bed or sleep in bed with your bf that is not your kids dad? The kids do have a dad. It's not me. My bf freaks if my DS comes in our room while he's in bed. My DS has learned not to go in our room anymore unless it's just me and him home.

I'm asking b/c I was being bad and looking at bf bitch of BM FBpage. She has a pic of her bf in bed, and bf kids playing. I think bf would be pissed but I can't really tell him that I saw this pic. I feel it's wrong for him to be in bed with bf kids. It wasn't just bf kids, it was a couple other kids too (BM bf nephew and BM neice)

What would you do?

CafeMom Tickers

by on May. 2, 2013 at 5:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krisnkids
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2013 at 6:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Heck no.
aidensmom0407
by Member on May. 2, 2013 at 6:27 PM
1 mom liked this

no way...I wouldn't want DS in bed with ex's GF either. 

Tsmommy106
by Member on May. 2, 2013 at 7:43 PM
1 mom liked this
What should I do about what I know? Should I tell him that his ex is letting their kids play in bed with her new bf? He'll want to know how I know. It's mostly b/c I don't trust him & I've caught him in lies from her page, that I keep track of her page.
KPBMom
by on May. 2, 2013 at 10:53 PM
3 moms liked this

Quoting Tsmommy106:

What should I do about what I know? Should I tell him that his ex is letting their kids play in bed with her new bf? He'll want to know how I know. It's mostly b/c I don't trust him & I've caught him in lies from her page, that I keep track of her page.

Why are you still dating him?????

Mom to DD19, DS18 & DD7
conniejo75
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2013 at 10:57 PM
2 moms liked this
Playing ON the bed when both of you are in there (not just bf)... I don't see an issue. Now sleeping IN the bed with both of you, I can see issues there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MIMIBRIE
by Jayme on May. 2, 2013 at 11:42 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't think its appropriate for children to sleep in the bed with adults that aren't parents/relatives. Playing in bed is ok.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Andrewsmom70
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2013 at 11:48 PM
2 moms liked this
It's not your place to say. Don't be a shit stirrer.
Monsita
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2013 at 12:12 AM
1 mom liked this

sealed lip

krisnkids
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2013 at 8:30 AM

Its time to move on and stop stalking your ex.

Tsmommy106
by Member on May. 3, 2013 at 9:36 AM
Really, I don't know. I'm kind of stuck now in my lease till Aug with him. It's easier to just be his gf then fight every single day & deal with him throwing tantrums worse then a 2yo. There is still a stupid part of me that loves him & wishes he was different.

Quoting KPBMom:

Quoting Tsmommy106:

Why are you still dating him?????

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN