Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

have you ever asked yourself ....

Posted by   + Show Post

who is going to want me now with a child?  what advise would you give me a single teen mom wanting a relationship?

by on May. 2, 2013 at 7:43 PM
Replies (21-22):
MommyAJ2921
by on May. 7, 2013 at 11:47 AM

I love all the replies. I'm taking the time to love my children and focus on me a bit for a change. Not ready for a relationship even though sometimes I get lonely. As for the next man...just like MiMiBrie says...it's going to be a special man to come along and love not just me but love and embrace my boys as his own.

I took some hits during the marriage that knocked me down a few pegs...working on re-building my self image and confidence..not for anyone else..but for me. I want my boys to know what a Godly, confident, content, happy, even though I don't quite have it all together but I love myself and life anyway type woman looks like....so I'm working on being the absolute best mom I can be and loving me. Like that GREAT facebook post I got recently says..done focusing on the ex, working on making a better me to attract that better NEXT. WOW! LOL...

Tsmommy106
by Member on May. 7, 2013 at 11:54 AM
Being a teen mom, you're probably not going to find a guy soon, honestly. Unless you find another single teen dad. It takes a special guy to take on a child period. Especially as a teen, most guys don't want their own kid at that age, let alone someone else's. Enjoy your child, enjoy life. See if there is a teen mom group in your area. It'll probably help to have other teen moms to hang out with. I know at 21 having a kid, I lost all my friends to the bars. No one wanted to stay home with me while I did my mommy thing. But that's ok. I have my son & he's the best thing in the world.
Best of luck!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN