Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

So hard

Posted by on May. 2, 2013 at 10:08 PM
  • 8 Replies
To hold my tongue when it comes to bd!!

He is the only person that gets me so angry and I can pick a fight with over anything. I've done so well these past few days of not saying anything to him even though I'm turning purple from holding my breath and steam coming out of my ears! I know he knows I want to say something because I always do, but maybe this is me turning a new leaf!

I hate how hard it is, but it's not worth the fight,
by on May. 2, 2013 at 10:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MIMIBRIE
by Jayme on May. 2, 2013 at 11:44 PM
Way to be mature. Its hard to do. I know that first hand. But like you said its not worth it. Besides even if you can't tell him you can always vent about it here. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steviechick
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2013 at 10:14 AM
1 mom liked this

I feel your pain.  I can't even talk to my ex without exploding.  He's done wayyyy too much damage to me and our daughter.  He's too mental to really even say anything to because it won't even matter.  Being silent and ignoring him is the best way moving foward.  Some people are simply lost souls.  You can't do anything for them. 

easinpc
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2013 at 10:14 AM

Hugs!!

rocky_mtn_mama
by Member on May. 3, 2013 at 12:37 PM

Oh, I totally know what you mean.  I actually caught myself starting to say something the other day to my daughter and had to stop myself.  It wasn't easy.

zebralove
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2013 at 9:52 PM
It really is!!! And our oldest (4) is in sports and we see each other and he acts kind and like nothing is wrong. So I play along but say the very minimal and ignore all texts if possible.
LifeCafe42
by Nora on May. 5, 2013 at 11:21 AM

Pick your battles and scream into your pillow later it'll piss him off more if you stay calm and colected

zebralove
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2013 at 1:39 PM

Well we havent spoken going on 2 weeks. which before would be hard for me, but i think im actually maturing in that drama dept. lol.

Robsessed98
by on May. 6, 2013 at 2:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Pick your battles. It gets easier once you've held your tongue a few times. Makes the kids lives a lot better if you do.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)