Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

just want a happy little family

Posted by   + Show Post
nToday was difficult when me and my baby girl went a couple places to go shopping. I saw so many families together and it really hurt i dont have a family unit. I told her father for the last month that his daughter needs many things. He supposedly has bought all this stuff but its no where in sight. Yea right. Its just so hurtful my daughter has a father who clearly doesn't give two cents about her but acts like he takes care of her and that i keep her from him. He hasn't seen her in god knows how long. Probably only seen her a handful of times since she's been born. Sometimes I'm ok, but like tonight, I'm so angry i want him to die, but I'm so hurt and disappointed to. Its hard to fathom how soneone can abandon their child but have the nerve to act like the 90 in child support is so much and doesnt even come see her. Its so hard with everything on me, but she is the one who will suffer. Just not fair my sweet little angel deserves so much more i just want to cry.
by on May. 4, 2013 at 12:07 AM
Replies (21-24):
Lurion
by Member on May. 6, 2013 at 4:52 PM

She does deserve more. Every child does. 

Hugs to you mama. 

MommyAJ2921
by on May. 6, 2013 at 4:53 PM

Amen..and thank you for sharing. Phew..people don't understand sometimes but you hit the nail on the head! Thank you!!

Quoting jjmama12:

She and you both deserve more and you will receive it, promise! Just keep doing what you have to do to be the best mommy she could have, pray, find peace with her father. And do things to make the little family you already have complete. I am a single mother with two very little ones. And my family is complete because God is the head of it. I know what you mean, their father left to take care of a woman and her four kids. none of which are his all over 9years old. But that is his choice. It is your choice to do everything you can for that little angel of yours or to let her father play such a huge negative impact on her life. Make her life so complete and happy that when your husband finally comes....she wouldnt have missed a beat. Praying for you love!

LifeCafe42
by Nora on May. 6, 2013 at 10:28 PM
Hugs mama
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2hott2trot
by on May. 6, 2013 at 11:27 PM
I really feel you on this one. My childs father has hurt me to the core. One min its all about our beautiful baby girl then the next its about football parties and females. I wanted my lil family soooooooo bad cus i dnt want her to grow up without a dad. He has no job no nun. His mom picks up hos slack which is sad. I honestly thought he would be there for her since he didnt have that growin up. He is spoiled rotten. Ive shudve not had my expectations so high cus now my heart is broken cus he told me to not to text or call him anymore. Who abandons there child and someone who carried their seed for 9 months. I love this boy like crazy but i allow him to treat me like shit. But i had to say my baby comes first i can be mom and dad. I just need time. Its hard but we ALL CAN DO IT.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)