Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I feel like this week has been Christmas for me.

Posted by on May. 4, 2013 at 10:08 AM
  • 4 Replies
My bf finished got a two weeks off before deployment and when he came home I finally got my suprise it was two rings with heart black little stones they are split in half bet tween his ring and mine. He had it engraved on mine says He'll return and on his days She waits, I love them very taught ful he promised me when he returns will have a futureand part of his proposal. It made me tear up and speechless. Then he made sure everything around the house was in order fixed what needed to be fixed put up tire swings for the kids. And spoiled me with the things I been wanting got my Keurig coffee maker love the k- cups and the shark steam mop that mop is amazing floors so clean and no chemicals needed. Then he stockede up on groceries, diapers and pull ups. He got tickets to Disney on ice to take my son so will be some distraction for him he has become so attached to my bf so he will take deployment hard. I'm trying hard to accept this and not feel bad because I never had a man do these kind of things and he said my kids and I are his family now and since their father has abandon them again there better off. Am blessed and had to go through hell and so much hurt heartbreaks before I finally got what I deserved. I can understand now when in the past I met some good men but we didn't seem to mesh together it was because they were meant for someone else and the right good one will come along.
by on May. 4, 2013 at 10:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MIMIBRIE
by Jayme on May. 4, 2013 at 10:16 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm glad things are going so well for you. Definitely sounds like a keeper :) prayers for a safe return for him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2013 at 3:25 PM
1 mom liked this

He sounds like a good guy.  :)

Robsessed98
by on May. 7, 2013 at 4:19 PM
Sounds like a keeper :)
MamaHens3
by on May. 7, 2013 at 4:26 PM

Aww very sweet, and sounds like a keeper for sure. :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)