Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

my son had his prom in april now his graduation will be in 2 weeks..

Posted by on May. 4, 2013 at 4:27 PM
  • 15 Replies
2 moms liked this

he was in a camo tux. camo is really popular where im from..lol..i just dont belive its getting close. it just went by so fast. and he will be going to college next  fall..and his 18th birthday is 2 days after his graduation.. im going to cry. im very proud of him but im going to cry..

by on May. 4, 2013 at 4:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MzShorty787
by on May. 4, 2013 at 4:28 PM
Congrats :)
baseballmom5416
by Member on May. 4, 2013 at 4:31 PM

thank you.

Quoting MzShorty787:

MzShorty787
by on May. 4, 2013 at 4:33 PM
Welcome :)

Quoting baseballmom5416:

thank you.

Quoting MzShorty787:

sillybear.n.cub
by Member on May. 4, 2013 at 9:01 PM
Congratulations!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deltathree
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2013 at 9:31 PM

congratulationsThat will be me next year.  I can cry now just thinking about it.  Hugs mama.  You did a great job!!! :)  So happy for him,too.  Very exciting times.

baseballmom5416
by Member on May. 4, 2013 at 9:40 PM

thank you. i will have to go threw it one more time but it will not be another 4 years before its time again..

Quoting deltathree:

congratulationsThat will be me next year.  I can cry now just thinking about it.  Hugs mama.  You did a great job!!! :)  So happy for him,too.  Very exciting times.

baseballmom5416
by Member on May. 4, 2013 at 9:40 PM

thank you.

Quoting sillybear.n.cub:

Congratulations!

deltathree
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2013 at 9:43 PM

That's good you have a lil break in between.  My 2 boys are only 1 yr. apart.  So, two yrs. in a row - gonna kill me LOL!   It's starting with back-to-back teaching them to drive. 

Quoting baseballmom5416:

thank you. i will have to go threw it one more time but it will not be another 4 years before its time again..

Quoting deltathree:

baseballmom5416
by Member on May. 4, 2013 at 9:47 PM

my daughter just turned 15..so i have to take her for her learners test.im going to be a nervers wreck..lol. because i let her drive out of the driveway and she loves to drive fast..but i will know she will be happy when she passes the test.

That's good you have a lil break in between.  My 2 boys are only 1 yr. apart.  So, two yrs. in a row - gonna kill me LOL!   It's starting with back-to-back teaching them to drive. 

Quoting baseballmom5416:

Quoting deltathree:

deltathree
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2013 at 9:50 PM

I know - it's so scary as the parent, but all fun for the kids.  It's really hard. 

Quoting baseballmom5416:

my daughter just turned 15..so i have to take her for her learners test.im going to be a nervers wreck..lol. because i let her drive out of the driveway and she loves to drive fast..but i will know she will be happy when she passes the test.

Quoting baseballmom5416:

Quoting deltathree:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)