Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Feel like i am in the twlight zone.....and it feels nice.

Posted by on May. 5, 2013 at 11:01 AM
  • 12 Replies
So I've been single for almost 3 years now.....I have gone out on a few dates, but it arms like most men don't understand the whole "I'm a single mom and can't just go out whenever" situation. Well I recently met a guy. Cute, charming, single dad, good job. We talked for a couple weeks before we ever went out, and it was just for lunch. Then we went out again last night. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone tho......he's very understanding of my situation with my kids, doesn't bring up sex all the time like most single men, opens doors, polite, calls his kids to tell them he loves them and good night.....is it really possible that I have potentially met an actual good guy? Like are they really out there and still exsist? Just wondering, BC skyhook I'm skeptical, I can't help but have the stupid grin on my gave when he texts me......
by on May. 5, 2013 at 11:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lauraash06
by Ashley on May. 5, 2013 at 11:02 AM
Suppose to be although.....stupid auto correct

Quoting lauraash06:

So I've been single for almost 3 years now.....I have gone out on a few dates, but it arms like most men don't understand the whole "I'm a single mom and can't just go out whenever" situation. Well I recently met a guy. Cute, charming, single dad, good job. We talked for a couple weeks before we ever went out, and it was just for lunch. Then we went out again last night. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone tho......he's very understanding of my situation with my kids, doesn't bring up sex all the time like most single men, opens doors, polite, calls his kids to tell them he loves them and good night.....is it really possible that I have potentially met an actual good guy? Like are they really out there and still exsist? Just wondering, BC skyhook I'm skeptical, I can't help but have the stupid grin on my gave when he texts me......

Jenn8604
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2013 at 11:04 AM
You may have found a good guy! GL!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by Nora on May. 5, 2013 at 11:04 AM
1 mom liked this

take it slow hope it works out!

ajohnson08099
by on May. 5, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Aww I sure hope they still exsist!!! Sounds like you found a sweet guy. Good luck momma and go job for making the rezt of us jealous! ;D
sillybear.n.cub
by Member on May. 5, 2013 at 11:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes, there are still some good guys out there. Glad to hear you met one. Gives me hope that I might meet one someday, as well. Enjoy the happy feelings you are experiencing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KRIZZ25
not everyone's child should be treated special ..
16 minutes ago
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2013 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this
JUST REMEMBER U DONT KNOW HIM THAT WELL..EYES CAN BE DECEIVING ..TAKE IT SLOW AND REMEMBER MY ADVICE..U DONT KNOW ANY TILL AFTER 6 MONTHS..THATS HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR THE REAL PERSON TO SHOW..JMO..
deltathree
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Just be careful.....

Quoting LifeCafe42:

take it slow hope it works out!

lauraash06
by Ashley on May. 5, 2013 at 1:09 PM
I agree completely with u, that's why I am skeptical......but for the time being, it's nice to know butterflies still exsist...... :-)

Quoting KRIZZ25:

JUST REMEMBER U DONT KNOW HIM THAT WELL..EYES CAN BE DECEIVING ..TAKE IT SLOW AND REMEMBER MY ADVICE..U DONT KNOW ANY TILL AFTER 6 MONTHS..THATS HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR THE REAL PERSON TO SHOW..JMO..

Monsita
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2013 at 5:13 PM

bouncing momI am happy for you!

daisykat
by on May. 6, 2013 at 12:31 AM
**** NEWSFLASH- GOOD MAN SIGHTING REPORTED!!! ****

hahaha Good for you! Just continue to take it slow and enjoy those wonderful butterflies. Maybe you actually landed one of the good ones. Now go out and immediately buy a Powerball ticket while your luck is holding... ;)

And if you report back to us in the near future and tell us he's fabulous in bed, I may call a troll post. haha (just kidding, of course) Does he have any brothers?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)