Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

So Sick of the X BF

Posted by on May. 6, 2013 at 11:15 AM
  • 17 Replies
I recently broke up with a fellow mainly because I didn't feel a "connection" and the fact my dad passed leaving a void in me. I kid you not within a week I started talking to someone else. I did NOT plan this at all. We both agreed to take things really slow and NO sex.

Anyhoo...the x found out and now is accusing me of cheating the whole time and yada yada. I'm just tired of defending my self because he won't accept the truth.

How would you handle this? I know it looks like I was cheating but I honestly wasn't talking to anyone during our relationship.
by on May. 6, 2013 at 11:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
conniejo75
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2013 at 11:17 AM
3 moms liked this
You ignore him. He will believe what he wants. Nothing u can do about it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steviechick
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2013 at 11:36 AM
2 moms liked this

Let the ex steam in his own jealousy and stupidity.  You owe him no explanation.  He will continue to be an ass.

Put the ex on permanent ignore except when he needs to talk about the kids.

MommyT642
by on May. 6, 2013 at 12:01 PM

i'd just leave him alone. He'll only believe what he wants to. You have to do what makes you happy regaurdless of what anyone's opionion of your actions are.

newmama008
by on May. 6, 2013 at 12:41 PM

That EXACT same thing happened to me. I wasn't feeling it with a guy and I was completely honest and told him that. He kept trying to make me stay but I really didn't think I wanted to be in a relationship at all. So I told him that too. Then oh probably not even a week later I saw a friend of mine from highschool and sparks flew! I couldnt help it...I guess I really did want to be in a relationship just not with the ex! He found out and blew my phone and facebook up for a week. I ignored it all and eventually he just went away, I don't care if I was being mean about it you can't help who you want to be with!

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2013 at 1:38 PM

You know the truth, and he's your ex for a reason.  I'd just ignore him and let him deal with his emotions/jealousy himself, it's not your problem.

easinpc
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Just ignore him and go on with your life!

ajohnson08099
by on May. 7, 2013 at 3:21 PM
Well I think you should be happy but that's what it would like to me too. I'm not sure what to tell you. He's going to be hurt and upset
s.osborne
by on May. 7, 2013 at 3:56 PM

Exactly. I broke up with my exDF 4 months ago, we were together 3 years and he STILL texts me. I just ignore it. There's nothing that says you HAVE to talk to him.

Quoting conniejo75:

You ignore him. He will believe what he wants. Nothing u can do about it

molly_ann
by on May. 8, 2013 at 8:16 AM

Thank you ladies for ur replies.  He cont to send texts of his undying love and when I don't return texts, he called me a cunt.  Then I notice he is blasting me on FB...with no names.  Aye, I wish he would leave me alone!

MommyAJ2921
by on May. 8, 2013 at 9:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Hmphf...unfriend and BLOCK him on FB. Kinda hard to insult someone when they can't see it. I'm just sayin...

Quoting molly_ann:

Thank you ladies for ur replies.  He cont to send texts of his undying love and when I don't return texts, he called me a cunt.  Then I notice he is blasting me on FB...with no names.  Aye, I wish he would leave me alone!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)