Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms
I recently broke up with a fellow mainly because I didn't feel a "connection" and the fact my dad passed leaving a void in me. I kid you not within a week I started talking to someone else. I did NOT plan this at all. We both agreed to take things really slow and NO sex.

Anyhoo...the x found out and now is accusing me of cheating the whole time and yada yada. I'm just tired of defending my self because he won't accept the truth.

How would you handle this? I know it looks like I was cheating but I honestly wasn't talking to anyone during our relationship.
by on May. 6, 2013 at 11:15 AM
Replies (11-17):
kitty8199
by on May. 8, 2013 at 9:45 AM
File a harassment order

Quoting molly_ann:

Thank you ladies for ur replies.  He cont to send texts of his undying love and when I don't return texts, he called me a cunt.  Then I notice he is blasting me on FB...with no names.  Aye, I wish he would leave me alone!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
molly_ann
by on May. 8, 2013 at 9:46 AM
I un friended him and he sent me a friend request and a message! Guess its blocking time. Just irks me that I was nothing but kind to him and he is telling everyone different. But I am taking the high roads and NOT playing into his bs!

Quoting MommyAJ2921:

Hmphf...unfriend and BLOCK him on FB. Kinda hard to insult someone when they can't see it. I'm just sayin...

Quoting molly_ann:

Thank you ladies for ur replies.  He cont to send texts of his undying love and when I don't return texts, he called me a cunt.  Then I notice he is blasting me on FB...with no names.  Aye, I wish he would leave me alone!

molly_ann
by on May. 8, 2013 at 9:46 AM
Trust me, it's crossed my mind.

Quoting kitty8199:

File a harassment order

Quoting molly_ann:

kitty8199
by on May. 8, 2013 at 9:48 AM
That's the only way it will stop. He'll get worse.

Quoting molly_ann:

Trust me, it's crossed my mind.

Quoting kitty8199:

File a harassment order

Quoting molly_ann:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyAJ2921
by on May. 8, 2013 at 9:48 AM

Yep..its blocking time...and don't worry..while it IS irksome...he'll reap what he's sowing later down the road.

Quoting molly_ann:

I un friended him and he sent me a friend request and a message! Guess its blocking time. Just irks me that I was nothing but kind to him and he is telling everyone different. But I am taking the high roads and NOT playing into his bs!

Quoting MommyAJ2921:

Hmphf...unfriend and BLOCK him on FB. Kinda hard to insult someone when they can't see it. I'm just sayin...

Quoting molly_ann:

molly_ann
by on May. 8, 2013 at 10:02 AM
I read the mean things he was posting but honestly it's making him look like an ass :) oh well. Just glad I ditched him now that his true colors are appearing!

Quoting MommyAJ2921:

Yep..its blocking time...and don't worry..while it IS irksome...he'll reap what he's sowing later down the road.

Quoting molly_ann:

Quoting MommyAJ2921:

Quoting molly_ann:

MommyAJ2921
by on May. 8, 2013 at 11:36 AM

EXACTLY! 

Quoting molly_ann:

I read the mean things he was posting but honestly it's making him look like an ass :) oh well. Just glad I ditched him now that his true colors are appearing!

Quoting MommyAJ2921:

Quoting molly_ann:

Quoting MommyAJ2921:

Quoting molly_ann:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN