Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

maybe someone can help me

some of you know that my son will be grad may 16th. then his 18th birthday is 2 days after his graduation. i want to give him a 18th/graduation party together, im just going to get one big cake. on one half it will say happy 18th birthday and on the other half it will say happy graduation. i want to get balloons and decorations. he said he wants camo as the decorations. but i want to get hamburgers and hot dogs and have a cook out. i was just wondering. do you think it will cost alot. i cant go over. so i need help. has anybody done this before and if so how did you keep it under your budget? thank you.

by on May. 6, 2013 at 11:48 AM
Replies (21-23):
baseballmom5416
by on May. 7, 2013 at 6:35 PM

22 people. then count me,his dad,and his sister and him. there will be 26 that will be coming. but 4 might not be there.

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

How many people are you inviting?  It'll be easier to figure out the cost once we know that.

mommyonboard08
by on May. 7, 2013 at 6:47 PM

You could always ask family to bring a dish./ drink. That would be a big help probably

PinkButterfly66
by on May. 7, 2013 at 7:06 PM

http://www.justcamo.com/ecommerce/paper-products-party-supplies/party-box-set-cups-napkins-plates-table-covers-camo

If you ask everyone to bring a side dish and a liter of soft drink, then you could do burgers, dogs and the cake and that would save a lot.  If you have a friend or relative with a Costco or BJ membership, you can get the burgers, dogs and buns there.  Their cakes are awesome too.

Quoting baseballmom5416:

22 people. then count me,his dad,and his sister and him. there will be 26 that will be coming. but 4 might not be there.

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

How many people are you inviting?  It'll be easier to figure out the cost once we know that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)