Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LAW? PIOG

Posted by on May. 7, 2013 at 12:13 AM
  • 16 Replies
Is there a law againest a minor child sharing a bedroom with an adult?

I have custody of my 3 yr old son. he goes to his dna's house every other weekend. He lives in a 2 bedroom trailer and since my ex has a daughter from his 1st marriage my son shares a room with my x. Am i overreacting to a 30 yr old sharing a room witb a 3 yr old?
by on May. 7, 2013 at 12:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PoplarGrove
by Member on May. 7, 2013 at 12:30 AM

My two youngest (5 and 7) have their own rooms but sleep with me nearly every night.  I don't see anything wrong with it.   

steviechick
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2013 at 10:17 AM

I don't see anything wrong with your son sleeping in the same room as his father.  Why doesn't your son share the bedroom with the daughter?  Putting two kids together makes sense. 

ajohnson08099
by Member on May. 7, 2013 at 10:28 AM
With the dad?? Umm no?
JLC_mama
by on May. 7, 2013 at 10:50 AM
State law they cant.

Quoting steviechick:

I don't see anything wrong with your son sleeping in the same room as his father.  Why doesn't your son share the bedroom with the daughter?  Putting two kids together makes sense. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mama110981
by Member on May. 7, 2013 at 10:52 AM
U call ur sons father dna?
JLC_mama
by on May. 7, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Yes i do. He does nothing to help raise him. On his weekends my son goes to his grandparents and stays till bedtime then goes to his house till morn and gpa picks him back up. Wont get a job etc

Quoting Mama110981:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steviechick
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2013 at 10:59 AM

Hell, I call my ex 'the sperm donor'.  That's all he will ever be to my daughter.   

Quoting JLC_mama:

Yes i do. He does nothing to help raise him. On his weekends my son goes to his grandparents and stays till bedtime then goes to his house till morn and gpa picks him back up. Wont get a job etc

Quoting Mama110981:

Robsessed98
by on May. 7, 2013 at 12:29 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't see the issue. Many kids sleep with their parents until they're a lot older than yours.
Mama110981
by Member on May. 7, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Lol. I like that. I think thats what im gonna start calling my ex. Usually i say deadbeat or dbd

Quoting JLC_mama:

Quoting Mama110981:

conniejo75
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2013 at 12:32 PM
I don't see a problem with it. I had only a studio apt for a yr. My ex tried to use that against me since all the same room. But judge laughed at him. My kids were 10 & 11 at the time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)