Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

i think

Posted by on May. 8, 2013 at 7:42 PM
  • 5 Replies
My relationsip with my guy is ruined thanks to my daughters dad. He and i usually talk daily, i only heard from him once and that was the text i got that said good morning. My daughters dad is hell bent on me not being happy so when i did start dating someone i told him. The guy has been around my daughter and we all get along well.

When i told my daughters dad i was seeing someone he imediately started calling him names because we haven't slept together. Yesterday i texted him and just said hi he responded 4 hrs later so i asked how his day was he said ok and that he was upset earlier but he was ok. I asked why he said someone said some bad stuff when i asked what it was about he never responded.

I'm worried ladies he's never been like this. He then messaged me and said he was sorry for bothering me with his problem. I'm hurt that he'd say that to me. I'm not sure how to react or talk to him. He won't respond.

Please tell me i'm over reacting
by on May. 8, 2013 at 7:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mommy_2_be_2010
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2013 at 8:17 PM
Bump
MIMIBRIE
by Jayme on May. 8, 2013 at 10:28 PM
1 mom liked this
You may or may not be overreacting. He's not realty giving you much to go on and you obviously can't read his mind.

I wouldn't even have mentioned anything to your ex. Frankly its none of his business.

I'd just give him time. If he doesn't respond then just let him be. Everyone has bad days but he just can't take them out on you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by Nora on May. 8, 2013 at 11:34 PM

Unfortunatly your daughters father with be in the picture you need to talk to him or else he will do this to all the men coming into your life.  

rocky_mtn_mama
by Member on May. 9, 2013 at 2:29 PM

I do think you're overreacting.  It sounds like he just had a bad day at work or something.

Divineatbest
by on May. 9, 2013 at 2:40 PM
Not really overreacting but you definitely care to much. He is a grown up and you are not his emotional support anymore. You have the right to move on.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN