Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Finally! Child Support

Posted by on May. 8, 2013 at 8:14 PM
  • 9 Replies
2 moms liked this

After a year of filing and trying to get child support its happening. We had a final court date in March and the employer took a long time to garnish his wages I have been checking and checking on it and today seen the child support has been mailed in the amount of $360.92 for every two week  he gets paid. I'm sure he is very  mad now because his wife lied to me about surgating twins which I knew was lie  just had their baby this is her 8th child now. So of course she refuses to have a real job and he makes $15 hour , yep he will be mad that his check will now be very short. Not my problem anymore am  so happy fianlly getting this and not have to struggle as much. He still has $9, 533 in back child support.

by on May. 8, 2013 at 8:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
shelady99
by on May. 8, 2013 at 8:37 PM
Blah he can go get a 2nd job then if he has a problem with it. Did he mention anything to you?

Quoting Blessed_Mommy87:

After a year of filing and trying to get child support its happening. We had a final court date in March and the employer took a long time to garnish his wages I have been checking and checking on it and today seen the child support has been mailed in the amount of $360.92 for every two week  he gets paid. I'm sure he is very  mad now because his wife lied to me about surgating twins which I knew was lie  just had their baby this is her 8th child now. So of course she refuses to have a real job and he makes $15 hour , yep he will be mad that his check will now be very short. Not my problem anymore am  so happy fianlly getting this and not have to struggle as much. He still has $9, 533 in back child support.

MIMIBRIE
by Jayme on May. 8, 2013 at 10:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Glad you got things rolling with your cs :) while it is nice, remember don't always count on it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by Nora on May. 8, 2013 at 11:31 PM

wow congrats!

lnrmom
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2013 at 11:33 PM
Yay!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
diaperstodating
by Queen24Princes on May. 8, 2013 at 11:38 PM
Yay!
Blessed_Mommy87
by on May. 9, 2013 at 4:53 PM
I have first week in April when I was noce and let him see the kids for two weeks and as soon I told hom he visitation schedule and child support he blew up on me cussed me out took the kids an left then came back an returned them back and said he didnt want them. Havent heard a word.

Quoting shelady99:

Blah he can go get a 2nd job then if he has a problem with it. Did he mention anything to you?

Quoting Blessed_Mommy87:

shelady99
by on May. 9, 2013 at 5:35 PM

That's terrible. He shouldn't have done that to the kids!

Quoting Blessed_Mommy87:

I have first week in April when I was noce and let him see the kids for two weeks and as soon I told hom he visitation schedule and child support he blew up on me cussed me out took the kids an left then came back an returned them back and said he didnt want them. Havent heard a word.

Quoting shelady99:

Quoting Blessed_Mommy87:

Blessed_Mommy87
by on May. 10, 2013 at 4:17 PM
It is and before he took off the kids he dodnt answer about rwturning them so I opened the passenger side door and asked again but he cussedw out reversed the suv and dragged me with the car then after leaving he texted hes coming back to return the kids or hes taking them to the police department. I told him bring them back to me you dont deserve to be a father.

Quoting shelady99:

That's terrible. He shouldn't have done that to the kids!

Quoting Blessed_Mommy87:

Quoting shelady99:

Quoting Blessed_Mommy87:

andyroosmama
by on May. 11, 2013 at 8:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Wow!!!! That's great, and remember all the arrears grows interest too... and if his wife/bedreaker has a problem with him paying CS, she should get a job or 2 or 3... and 8 kids?????????????????? They both need about 4 jobs a piece and a few hobbies... smh

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)