Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Can a man and woman be just friends?

Posted by on May. 9, 2013 at 11:45 AM
  • 6 Replies

by on May. 9, 2013 at 11:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
krisnkids
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2013 at 11:52 AM

For the majority of my life I have had more male friends than female ones. Now its probably about equal, but to me its perfectly fine. Though to many wives I have seen, some come and go its not.

maddiemommy2009
by on May. 9, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Once both are on the same page yes they can
MIMIBRIE
by Jayme on May. 9, 2013 at 12:28 PM
Yes. As long as there are no feelings between the two :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaylaybaby666
by on May. 9, 2013 at 12:28 PM
Yes and no
Divineatbest
by on May. 9, 2013 at 2:43 PM
Yes they can as long as neither have deep emotional or sexual interest in each other. AND definitely if he is gay. LOL
hotrockermama
by on May. 10, 2013 at 1:16 AM

yeah. my best friend is really attractive too. i could never date him, though, because he knows way too much. been friends with him for about 15 yrs and we've never taken it to another level. just platonic friends. i love him to death and only wanna see him happy, and the feeling is mutual. i have a ton of platonic guy friends that i'd never hook up with, even on a drunk night. and not because they're unattractive, they just aren't my type.

i just lost a friend because his crazy wife the other night. he's one of those guys that just isn't my type (for 1, he's younger than me, for 2 he's married, and for 3 he's in the military, and i don't date active duty military), but some chicks have self confidence issues and think that they will lose their man because he talks to some other woman.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)