Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how are you going to spend Mother's day?

Posted by on May. 10, 2013 at 2:18 AM
  • 11 Replies

my son is too  little to prepare anything special for me. he is about to turn 2. We don't have any relatives around so all the planning for Sunday needs to be done by me.

We are moving on Saturday so I think on Sunday we will go out for breakfast and then back home to see what unpacking we can do and then his godmother will come by to help.I know she has smething at 4 pm so I need to plan what to do for the evening.

I ll probably get a call or text from my son's father which will irritate me more than anything but I will have to let it go

how are you spending mother's day?

by on May. 10, 2013 at 2:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krisnkids
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2013 at 6:27 AM
1 mom liked this
I will be at my daughter's soccer tournament all weekend. While its not the ideal mothers day, I love to watch my children do what they love so why not.
MommyAJ2921
by on May. 10, 2013 at 11:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Taking my boys to church to celebrate just BEING here for another Mother's Day and then playing it by ear. Looking forward to it.

rocky_mtn_mama
by on May. 10, 2013 at 1:01 PM

I work til around 2 and then we'll head over to my parents house for the rest of the day.

campingmomof4
by on May. 10, 2013 at 1:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Moving my oldest daughter back home. 

deltathree
by Gold Member on May. 10, 2013 at 9:53 PM

No cooking for starters!

happy mothers day2

Kazmira222
by Member on May. 10, 2013 at 9:57 PM

Well on Saturday my mom and me are going to go shopping and later are going to a family BBQ. Sunday is my 20th birthday! So we'll be celebrating that. Not sure what else I'll be doing. lol :)

sweetsavannah10
by Member on May. 10, 2013 at 9:58 PM

I'm spending it with my mom and aunt and daughter!

diaperstodating
by Angel on May. 10, 2013 at 10:02 PM
We will be going to church in the morning. After that I will be dropping off cupcakes to the moms of NICU babies at the hospital. My baby turned 5 on Monday, he was in the NICU for two weeks, that was a lonely Mothers Day for me. Every year I like to bring the NICU moms cupcakes on Mothers Day.
My mom is working and so is my sister, so I might go out to dinner with my boys, or order in, maybe even leftovers, but I won't be cooking.
camommy08
by Gold Member on May. 11, 2013 at 12:22 PM

ummmm doing nothing most likely

LifeCafe42
by Nora on May. 11, 2013 at 1:29 PM
Im working
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)