Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Any other unwed single moms w/o sperm donor in picture?

Posted by   + Show Post

I have been visiting a lot of single parent communities online and finding a lot of divorced single mothers, unwed single mothers whose children's biological fathers were involved within the first few years or still are in some capacity, but very few single mothers whose child's father (sperm donors) simply up and walked away.  I had this happen to me and would like to meet others who are in my shoes.   Is there anyone else here who is a single mom of a child under the age of 5 whose child's father walked away at conception/birth (within the first year and you haven't heard from or seen him since) and you are not dating or in a relationship?  

by on May. 10, 2013 at 9:04 AM
Replies (41-41):
karlanelson1978
by on May. 21, 2013 at 8:55 AM

I was in a similar situation before i had my daughter with a guy just like that. We wanted me to hold his hand take care of him and his daughter when he quit his job. The last straw was when he abused me three times within a year. And all this was because he was done with me and i told him to move out because he was cheating. Then i meet my next situation and now i have my daughter. I'm praying that this will be better than the last.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)