Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I'm surprise at how well I'm handling this......

For the past 2 and almost half years I've been a fool in love . Until one day I woke up changed my number and email and any form of contact. And yes there are times it hurts I cry but I've learn to deal with the pain .

So instead of staying home and feeling sorry for myself or going to a bar with friends and drinking my sorrow away ( which never works cause drinking makes me more emotional) I decided to do stuff with my baby and you know what she became my best friend .

I've always done stuff with her before but I've never paid attention to how happy it makes her.

I took her to a farm with rides and stuff one day and she said mommy I'm so happy just the way she said it brought tears to my eyes its a feeling I can't explain all I know now is that every weekend I look forward to spending time with her . I join her in a ballet class which she loves and im looking for more stuff to do with her
So anyone with any suggestion would be appreciated .

Never waste ur happiness on a guy .
by on May. 10, 2013 at 9:38 AM
Replies (11-13):
camommy08
by on May. 11, 2013 at 12:20 PM
1 mom liked this

aww that is soo sweet! and very good advice

mommyonboard08
by on May. 11, 2013 at 5:37 PM

I love this post...  your children really are the best thing in ur life. They can make you happy on your worst days!!

maddiemommy2009
by on May. 12, 2013 at 10:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Yep so true

Happy mothers da y

Quoting mommyonboard08:

I love this post...  your children really are the best thing in ur life. They can make you happy on your worst days!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)