Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Posted by on May. 11, 2013 at 10:04 PM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hello. I go by my screen name blessed_star. I am new to this site and I need support from other single moms. I have been looking for a support group for single mothers like myself and I think I just found it. I am a mother of a beautiful three soon to be four year old daughter and she is the very light of my life. I am going through so much hardship in my life that involves a low paying job and my child's father. There are times I just want to run away from everything but I will not because I have God on my side everyday and every night. I feel his presence and it is great. I hope to seek advise from all of you whom I hope to become friends and I thank you for welcoming in. Happy Mother's Day to all of you and God bless. Good night.

by on May. 11, 2013 at 10:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AWsMomma
by on May. 11, 2013 at 11:26 PM

Hello and welcome!!!

blessed_star07
by on May. 12, 2013 at 12:16 AM
Thank you.
arkmomma06
by Bronze Member on May. 12, 2013 at 12:29 AM
Welcome to the group
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on May. 12, 2013 at 1:35 PM

Welcome to the group, it's nice to meet you!

I have felt that wanting to run away feeling before too, I think we all do at times.  But, we all stick with it because we know things will get better.

steviechick
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2013 at 10:52 AM

Hi and welcome to the group!  You have a great and positive outlook on being a single mom.  Keep staying strong and God will continue to bless you. 

I hope you had a nice Mother's Day.

LifeCafe42
by Nora on May. 13, 2013 at 1:39 PM
Welcome!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessed_star07
by on May. 15, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Thank you for those who has replied to me so far. I love these replies and since I had joined, I do not feel so alone. I hoped all of you had a wonderful and beautiful Mother's Day; our kids are our blessings and we should always love and cherish them.

blessed_star07
by on May. 15, 2013 at 10:14 AM

Thank you. I hoped you had a great Mother's Day as much as I did.

blessed_star07
by on May. 15, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Thank you. I am glad that I have joined.

blessed_star07
by on May. 15, 2013 at 10:21 AM

There are days that I cry because I feel that the retail company I work for does not appreciate me; I am overworked and underpaid; I work part-time and the money I make does not help support me and my child in the state of New York. I can not work full time as of now due to other family obligations which is fine by me because I hate who I work with and who I work for. I pray every day and night that things will get better sooner than later. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)