Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i thanked him

Posted by on May. 12, 2013 at 9:22 AM
  • 15 Replies
In my mothers day post to myself on fb......he has called me a pos for things that happend so i took it upon myself in a thank you post if you will to thank him for helping me create my daughter.

As a real mom my daughter comes first if she ain't straight then i know i messed up somewhere....she is cared for first yet i'm called a pos NOT hardly as a mom i can say the only time i've not opend my eyes to my daughter is EOW when she is with her dad......i'm proud of the life her dad and i created reguardless i still thank him for helping create such a beautiful little girl she is my angel so to her dad i say thanks and to myself you are doing an awesome job happy mothers day:)

It doesn't matter how i take care of her as long as she is being cared for by me. I've all but bent over backwards to please him and his wife. She wanted my daughter last year for mothers day and i said no. I think i deserve a pat on the back because i'm doing a goid job.
by on May. 12, 2013 at 9:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy_2_be_2010
by Bronze Member on May. 12, 2013 at 9:30 AM
Bump
dstarr347
by Member on May. 12, 2013 at 11:56 AM

That was a classy thing to do. I don't know if I could been strong like you to restrain all my hurt and anger. Happy Mother's Day and enjoy your being with your daughter.hugs

mommy_2_be_2010
by Bronze Member on May. 12, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Thank you you too

Quoting dstarr347:

That was a classy thing to do. I don't know if I could been strong like you to restrain all my hurt and anger. Happy Mother's Day and enjoy your being with your daughter.hugs

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on May. 12, 2013 at 1:36 PM

clapping Congrats!  I think you are definitely the bigger person. 

Happy Mother's Day.

Jenn8604
by Silver Member on May. 12, 2013 at 1:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Way to go and make him look like the POS he is without even saying one bad thing about him! Kill him with kindness.
Happy Mother's Day!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_2_be_2010
by Bronze Member on May. 12, 2013 at 1:43 PM
i wanted to say something out of character bad but have been keeping my mouth shut lol
steviechick
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2013 at 10:50 AM
1 mom liked this

I have nothing to say to my ex.  He is a louse for a father and a total piece of crap for what he did to me and our DD while we were married.  If I had anything to thank him for is being a sperm donor.  Otherwise, he gets no praise or thanks from me.  I barely even recognize him as a 'father'.

MommyAJ2921
by on May. 13, 2013 at 10:54 AM

BRAVO..good job! You get MAD props for being a great mom! HAPPY MOTHER's DAY LADIES!!!

LifeCafe42
by Nora on May. 13, 2013 at 1:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Someone asked me because I said my son was the best thing that ever happened to me if that meant my ex was. I said the person no but his sperm was
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_2_be_2010
by Bronze Member on May. 13, 2013 at 5:36 PM
Lol i like you your awesome!

Quoting LifeCafe42:

Someone asked me because I said my son was the best thing that ever happened to me if that meant my ex was. I said the person no but his sperm was
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)