Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Our text conversation last night.

Posted by on May. 12, 2013 at 4:20 PM
  • 16 Replies

So for the past couple of days this idiot aka my sperm donor has been texting me the same question. Now because the question has nothing to do with him giving me my baby back. I just ignored him, But last night something came over me and I would like to share our conversation with you guys and get your input.

HIM: Lets think for a second... You put yourself in my shoes for a second. I come to your parents house disrespecting them tell you im going take our so and not tell you where ill be or going. How would you react to something like that?

(1st off i never disrespected his parents, But I did get into a fight with his mom becasue she wouldnt give me my baby. And if that is disrespect then she deserved it.)

ME: What do you want me to do. Agree with you and say you are right for doing this. Randy what ever you want to believe so you can sleep at night is right, Now unless you are talking about returning christian, letting me see christian or giving me my mail, I DO NOT WANT TO TALK TO YOU OR READ A TEXT FROM U

(He is also holding my mail with oviously no intent to give it to me)

HIM: Agree with me? No I just want you to answer the question

ME: Randy if I was in your shoes I wouldnt do the same thing and you know that. I have never stopped you from seeing christian. I have always done what was in Chrisitians best interest. I am getting older. I have put my life on hold so you could grow up and take care of your responsibility (not take my son) and the moment I move forward to better myself you pull this sh**..... So theres your answer, But like I said Randy what ever you need to believe to sleep at night. Now unless you are talking about returning christian, letting me see christian or giving me my mail, I DO NOT WANT TO TALK TO YOU OR READ A TEXT FROM U

HIM: You still didnt tell me exactly what you would do. Its easy to say ”i wouldnt do what you doing”. So what actions would you take towards me.

ME: If I was in your shoes and you in mine and I was a sorry ass excuse for a mother I would feel like you are justified for what you are doing. But you see thats because I think about others. Something we dont have in commom.

HIM: STOP HARPING ON WHAT IM DOING. And tell me what actions you'd take. Im not asking to be justified . Tell me what Rolisha Moore would do

ME: I just told you what I would do, If I was in your shoes and you in mine and I was a sorry ass excuse for a mother I would feel like you are justified for what you are doing. I would be hurt but I would let you do it. I would hope that somewhere deep In your heart that you would forgive me for having it come to this. I would pray that you came around. But I would do just what you said you would do. I would not take action. Randy no matter how many time you ask me this question my response is the same.

After my last text he just stopped Texting, He wants me to agree with him and say I would do the same thing as him. But I am not gonna lie so he can sleep at night. 

by on May. 12, 2013 at 4:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shelady99
by on May. 12, 2013 at 4:55 PM
Hes trying to set you up to say somethinh. When is your court date?
conniejo75
by Bronze Member on May. 12, 2013 at 5:48 PM
My thoughts exactly. Ignore him

Quoting shelady99:

Hes trying to set you up to say somethinh. When is your court date?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HisMom2010
by on May. 12, 2013 at 6:18 PM

May 23. I am not stupid I know what he is doing. 

victoriangavin
by on May. 12, 2013 at 6:56 PM

Who has custody? And withholding mail like that is a federal offense

shelady99
by on May. 12, 2013 at 7:37 PM
Maybe she can send the police to his house again for the mail...and also tell them again that he wont give up the kid. They will see that hes being spiteful.

Quoting victoriangavin:

momma_2013
by on May. 12, 2013 at 7:55 PM
Press charges fedarl affence on th e mail and i would get hiss ass over that lil one... good luck hon
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dawncs
by on May. 12, 2013 at 9:05 PM

Save the text messages on what he said. The judge knows he kept your son from you on Mother's Day and is not coparenting with you. You can use his words against him with the judge. Just save the messages and protect them until the court date. Just hang in there!

Dawn

Group owner of Different Learners Support Group (http://www.cafemom.com/group/118648)

victoriangavin
by on May. 12, 2013 at 9:06 PM
1 mom liked this
If she has a court order stating she has custody she needs to file a contempt of court order. The court will order him tp bring the child to the court house and if he refuses he goes to jail

Quoting shelady99:

Maybe she can send the police to his house again for the mail...and also tell them again that he wont give up the kid. They will see that hes being spiteful.

Quoting victoriangavin:

steviechick
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2013 at 10:35 AM

If he continues to act like a fool he will pay for it - in jail. 

Good luck to you!

LifeCafe42
by Nora on May. 13, 2013 at 1:42 PM
The other girls said what I was good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)