Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Yay!!

Posted by on May. 12, 2013 at 5:29 PM
  • 4 Replies
Happy Mother's Day! To many it's just one day of appreciation, wen in reality; we should celebrate our strength and courage on a daily bases!!! Espceially if we are those single mommies that get no help!

It's tough being a mommy with everything else we have weighing on our shoulders. Many cAnt handle it and that's why they coward and go, we may fall sometimes, but we are strong enought to come back!

I appreciate all of you or being the rock of your family an children. There are horrible people out there who don't deserve children, but you have all kept your mother, super mother titled!!

Lets celebrate, single (which I am) or not, our strength courage and willingness
!
by on May. 12, 2013 at 5:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
sthflachk
by on May. 12, 2013 at 5:31 PM
Woohoo!
steviechick
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2013 at 10:46 AM

I had a great Mother's Day.  My daughter truly appreicates me and loves me very much.  She made me cry good tears over her loving card she gave me.  That's what Mother's Day is all about - being appreciated for being a good person to another human being.

MommyAJ2921
by on May. 13, 2013 at 10:57 AM

AMEN!!! I didn't get much for mother's day but the "Happy Mother's Day Mommy!" from my 2 year old and the hugs from my oldest were the ABSOLUTE BEST!!!!! Made me cry

LifeCafe42
by Nora on May. 13, 2013 at 1:36 PM
Happy belated Mother's Day!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN